Thread: Is there a cap on bombs and dynamite?

New Resident

Is there a cap on bombs and dynamite?

I?ve been breeding like crazy and evolving and I?ve left my mining but I never seem to get more than twenty five of each explosive. Is it capped at twenty five?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnoddy View Post
    I?ve been breeding like crazy and evolving and I?ve left my mining but I never seem to get more than twenty five of each explosive. Is it capped at twenty five?
    The standard cap for each is 25 however there are exceptions. Exception 1 - If you purchase a Bomb or Dynamite dragon then you still cap at 25 but each collection from the dragon adds to it thus putting you above the standard cap. Exception 2 - If you watch the videos and win a dynamite or bomb it will get added to your total even if you're capped at 25. Those are the only ways I know of to exceed the standard caps but perhaps someone else can offer more ideas?

Fashion Designer
    Yes it's capped at 25 so better keep an eye of how many you have and spend them. Careful with mining for islands as once you reach 56 spaces your right side mine will close, I have only expanded up to 55 to keep it open and get food and coins.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]