Views:	40 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	44320
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2141[1].jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	44321

Iwas hoping that highland garden would work with the rivers, but after purchasing, i doubted it would. I was pleasantly surprised when i found it does!

New Resident
    Love these ideas!! I have rearranged my kingdom twice ever in 3.5 years....it IS a long and lengthy process 😊🙄 I definitely could use more ideas!! I am still finishing clearing my land....but I am getting close to being done!!! I feel like whenever I visit others? kingdoms, they are utilizing their space so much better than me. Sometimes I feel like wiping my board clean and starting from scratch, but I hate having to find everything again in inventory *sigh* Love this game though ❤️❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post

Name:	IMG_2140[1].jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	113.1 KB 
ID:	44320

Name:	IMG_2141[1].jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	44321

Iwas hoping that highland garden would work with the rivers, but after purchasing, i doubted it would. I was pleasantly surprised when i found it does!
    Where did you get the Highland Garden from??
    Never seen it before!

Fashion Designer
    the Highland garden was only offered for about 2 hours as a gem gift for 20$ pack or higher a few days ago

Fashion Designer
    I spent a few hours today working on my kingdom. come check it out! I utilized the idea of having taller buildings at the top. i'm not sure i totally like the alicorn parade lol but how do you handle so many alicorns and dragons attractively?! Only have about half my pink stuff out. i don't have enough room for all. anyhow, it looks better to have smaller, tastefully chosen themes instead of like 8 blocks of all pink stuff

Rhino Keeper
    How do you visit someone’s kingdom from the forum?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymonster4 View Post
    How do you visit someone’s kingdom from the forum?
    Storm ID is on the left of post and you invite them to be a neighbor and then you have the option to visit.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Storm ID is on the left of post and you invite them to be a neighbor and then you have the option to visit.
    Oh ok, I thought maybe there was an easier way. Thanks =D

Executive Chef
    Kindly remember to post wall asking and explaining the reason of adding.. it's much more appreciated.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Cleared Land to Redecorate

So I?ve always done minor redecorating, moving one area to another etc. I have free time right now so since I New I could not finish last event as was content with rocket, baby spring, and the square rewards plus rewards below, I decided time for real change. No more boxes off sections for events with no flow to each other. Might take time, might not have every single item out, which is fine (I left energy producing, a few other important items, and those CS would not let me put away in, plus small stuff at end that would not get in the way). As someone who enjoys souvenirs my inventory clearing my board brought my souvenir pages to 455. We will see what this next event does, plenty of space this week if I need to hold back lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast