Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kingdom Designer Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by challais View Post
    Love these ideas!! I have rearranged my kingdom twice ever in 3.5 years....it IS a long and lengthy process ���� I definitely could use more ideas!! I am still finishing clearing my land....but I am getting close to being done!!! I feel like whenever I visit others? kingdoms, they are utilizing their space so much better than me. Sometimes I feel like wiping my board clean and starting from scratch, but I hate having to find everything again in inventory *sigh* Love this game though ❤️❤️

For me, I know it’s time to fix it up when I am too cluttered to make space for another event. I am the type who loves making my kingdom LOOK like a functional and realistic place one would live. And I enjoy making it look nice.

I csn still work on designing on graph paper though. If I eliminate s lot of walls, and stick to some paths and walkways, hedges here and there with gardens and small patches there....to msngciswas lol

I’m actually happy for the lack of a good first prize. I’m in a group that does not really seem to be doing much so my goal I think is ideally 4-6 for best rewards. Looks like the event won’t tske too much from my time remodeling . Of course it is holding me back some, like I want to make sure anything that can craft is our, and any animal/building that is more than 3 hr will have to come out too. I’m causuallg playing them as I pull things out
    Last edited by janddolphins; 05-18-18 at 06:04 AM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    My current Game decoration and placement are based on Game Of Thrones map. Lol.

Fashion Designer
    well i'm about 2/3 the way done with my new design! it's going better then I had hoped so far! i'm aiming for at least 2 expansion's worth of empty space to work on timed missions... we'll see how that goes!

Fashion Designer
    well I just finished my Kingdom this morning! stop by and visit, and give me a rating on my wall out of ten stars! i'll be uploading pics this afternoon

Rhino Keeper
    I choose a theme, which in my case, pink. Before there was a limitation on the total number of walls I can store, tried to maximise the Wall to created an inner city and as I expand, I created an outer city with path and functional areas.

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2153[1].jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	225.7 KB 
ID:	44581
    farm area and shopping/restaurant area and royal business area

Name:	IMG_2154[1].jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	227.2 KB 
ID:	44582
    Royal Business area, Knight training area [with four terrain types to practice on lol] plus an insane procession of alicorns and dragons to bring the most savage enemy to their knees . Also a firebird area

Name:	IMG_2155[1].jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	270.6 KB 
ID:	44583
    Residential area, town center, scientific research area, Games area, part of wild forest preserve

Name:	IMG_2156[1].jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	269.4 KB 
ID:	44584
    Romantic area, Japanese haven, exotic animals area, dark area

Name:	IMG_2157[1].jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	239.9 KB 
ID:	44585
    wild forest/troll preserve, riverside gardens, treasure/seaside shoppes

Fashion Designer

Name:	IMG_2158[1].jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	139.1 KB 
ID:	44586
    ocean area

Executive Chef
    Feel free to head over to my Queendom to have a peek at what I have done. Might want to give it a few days so that all of my ponds will be put away. I have always wanted it to look like a functional kingdom. I have a Royal area with a half moat. My castle is gothic so that blends over into my permanent Halloween area. I also have the princess area where Sabina lives with Aetas and the darling damsel (one has the dainty castle and the other has to make do with the dainty cottage). I have a town area that includes the tavern, jewelers, marketplace, cathedral, kitchens, workshops, etc. I even have a theater district. And then I have Greselda?s realm. Outside of the main town walls I try and keep most of my farm deco and farm animals. Animals inside the town walls tend to be the more pet style animals. Other areas tend to change based on game needs/season etc. Right now, I have the vineyard where my apple trees live with the vineyard horse and deco (cider is made with apples S8 not with grapes). Then I have my horse area, a gnome/mushroom area, a fairy land, a rainbow land, and right now the blue Japanese area. And of course I have my permanent mermaid land.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123