Thread: lucky workshop+lucky clover

lucky workshop+lucky clover

A question,was lucky workshop available since event in 2016?I have a rainbow gate which occasionaly drops lucky magic and i cannot do anything with it. A second question,how could i unlock lucky clover?
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahmarah888 View Post
    A question,was lucky workshop available since event in 2016?I have a rainbow gate which occasionaly drops lucky magic and i cannot do anything with it. A second question,how could i unlock lucky clover?
    The Lucky Clover was only unlocked during the Season of Luck event and the same for the Workshop; I've not seen either offered since. I don't know that they'll ever offer the building again, it's not common for them to do so but who knows with s8?!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Lucky Clover was only unlocked during the Season of Luck event and the same for the Workshop; I've not seen either offered since. I don't know that they'll ever offer the building again, it's not common for them to do so but who knows with s8?!
    thanks you! i'm just wondering right now,why do i have to see lucky clover when i click a plot if there is no way to unlock it
    ID:sarahmarah888
    lvl 40

Nightclub Owner
    thanks you! i'm just wondering right now,why do i have to see lucky clover when i click a plot if there is no way to unlock it
    We've all wondered this at one time or another, lol. I think it's just one of those forgotten details that got swept under the rug even though it's been mentioned several times as a suggestion.

Executive Chef
    ummm! yes.. it should have been taken out if not available. as Annirasweets said.. it's forgotton under the rug. the clovers are needed for the Lucky craft in the Lucky Hut, but also needed are Lucky Magics, which fairy Aideen drops, and Glimmerdust. they're all connected together. so even if you could plant clovers, other assets would be missing.

I do craft sometimes when maxed in Lucky Magic.. collections are usually coins or energy and it takes more energy to prepare craft than what is dropped so.. not so lucky!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

i got a golden trade coin from the workshop recently

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    I remember I enjoyed the lucky trade so much that I worked REEAALLYY hard to complete that event. That was back when events were pretty darn difficult for me - I'd hit Level 7 or 8 out of 10 on the last day and I have so many unfinished items, but that one I seriously wanted. I'm glad I did. I was just thinking about that today (did a kingdom redesign) - how frustrating it would be if you missed out on any of those components. The Lucky Workshop was the ultimate or penultimate item in the event, so I'm sure there were a lot of people who probably didn't get it.
    Join my kingdom of Barlonia! We like chocolate and Lord of the Rings there!

Good to know...

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I do craft sometimes when maxed in Lucky Magic.. collections are usually coins or energy and it takes more energy to prepare craft than what is dropped so.. not so lucky!
    Same here - I leave the Lucky Workshop out only because I like how it looks.