Thread: Have not spawned a pink marmosea in months!

Fashion Designer

Unhappy Have not spawned a pink marmosea in months!

I have crafted all the other marmoseas, just need to do pink bubbles. I have enough of all the fins to craft a second of every colour if we were allowed and am maxed out with 100 purple fins! I have 22 of the 30 pink fins I need to make bubbles and got all of them several months ago, since then not a single pink marmosea. I have 270 assorted colourd fins in inventory so you can only imagine how many purple cursed reefs I have chopped! In fact today, I chopped about 12 of them just to see if I could get a pink marmosea to spawn. Is there anyway for storm 8 to look at my game and see if there is a glitch preventing pink marmoseas from showing up? Thankyou

Fashion Designer
    The last pink wing I got from a pink marmosea I spawned, was waaaaaaaay back with my halloween and xmas decorations, thats how lng ago it was! Then suddenly after the maintenance today, I spawned TWO!! My pink Bubbles is now crafting! Thanks for fixing whatever it was that was wrong!

Rhino Keeper
    I have been searching for these pink fins for over 6 months I have been stuck on 22 forever. Everything else I’m complete goal book empty what spawns these little buggers.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    I have been searching for these pink fins for over 6 months I have been stuck on 22 forever. Everything else I’m complete goal book empty what spawns these little buggers.
    Only the prison and chopping the purple cursed reef spawn marmosea. Maybe try and chop lots and lots if you have a fair few in inventory during Weekday Warrior? Don't buy them, only if you have a supply of them stashed away!

New Resident

Pink marmosea

I'm having a hard time spawning pink marmoseas, i have been searching for these pink fins for over 6 months I have been stuck on 22 forever. How do i get the pink marmosea, I've been chopping cursed reefs and everything else but pink!!