Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Farm Dragon- (FOOD ) Sale Ends May 18 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    New Food Dragon on sale until May 18 2018!

Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Food
    Habitat: Fruitful Fields
    Available at: Level 12
    Buying Price: 2,000
    Selling Price: 100
    Incubation: 15 hours
    Exp Gained: 3,000

I was trying to find an argument to defend this dragon but ...

960/24 hrs = 40 food per hour

That put it between Scalypears (35 food/hour) and Eliteleeks(40.1 food/hour) which make it the 2nd worst food source of the game.

Then i think "but is a new food source independent from farms , maybe thats is the catch"

And then i see the Fruitful Fields:
    Dragon Capacity 2
    Food Capacity 200

The food capacity make it a 5 hour cycle of harvest , soo ... it dont work as good as eliteleeks (8 hours cycle) or Scalypears (20 hours cycle) and the "collect up to 960 food a day" false advertisment, you can collect that much food only if you are not sleeping.

Yeah, looking up the habitat make the dragon worst , now it have the same collect cycle of Pumpwing (45 food/hour) and DiamondDates (160 food/hour) wich make it the worst of the 3.

The worst is : Only one Fruitful Fields is allowed per island.

Soooo 1000 gold for a very bad food source.

it would take just under 271 days to accumulate the 260,000 food that can be purchased for the same amount of gold.
    Is aditional food but you need to be sleepless for 271 days because the habitat holds too litle food

In which case, how much food does it take to get to Level 15?
    324675, you need to wait 8116 hours , 338 days (if you can collect in less than 5 hours cycles )

some more realistic estimate will be 840 food (16 awake hours *40= 640 + 200 from sleep hours )= 386 days

After check all other variables, (habitat size 4x4, Food Bonus , time ) this dragon is somewhat like having another farm that is always producing scalypears but you need to collect more often that the real farm. And thats is sad for a 1000 coin investment

how can be this dragon better?

if you mantain the habitat's food limit: increase the food output to fill it in 1 hour when both dragons are level 15 : 100 food per hour
    Now this premium food source is better than fireaples , but still less convenient that Rushrooms.

if you mantain the food output: increase the habitats food storage to 10 000 (like all others 2 dragons habitats), then this food source becomes a "food bank" that need ~10 days to fill.

I dont understand why the restriction of 1 Fruitful Fields if there are 4 Food producing dragons

Fashion Designer
    This dragon must be a joke. 960 food a day at level 15? I mean I get that much with one or two bombs or dynamite, why spend 1000 gold and a ton of food for that measly amount.
    If it was something like 20k food a day at max level I would consider it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    And at a certain time it will become useless if you are expanded fully. Another reason not to buy it.
    Too true! That's why I will never again purchase a dragon that drops items other than gold. I learned that very painful lesson with Charter.

And while I do have a food dragon (Fruition) I only ever raised it to level 9 (20 food per hour)and I only collect from it when I collect from my GPDs. It's just sort of there as an afterthought and I most likely got it just so I could tick it off my list of dragons needed, not for the food. I can also say that I didn't spend 1,000 gold on it because I would never pay that much gold for any one item in a game so it must've either been in a big sale or a bundle deal...I've had it so long I can't recall to be honest but I do think of storing it so I can use that 4x4 spot for a 5 dragon habitat. Regardless, I would never recommend anyone buying any material dropping dragon other than the GPDs, no matter how cheap it is it just doesn't offer enough for the space it uses.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 05-14-18 at 03:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12