Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Champion Dragon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Resident

Best Champion Dragon

I'm looking for recommendations for the best (most effective in battles) champion dragon to craft or buy from the shop. At level 160 and do not currently have any. Would only be able to get 1 right now so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Nightclub Owner
    My 'go-to' fighter is Glasswing 15 (Rainbow/Champ). Also, Angelfire 15 (Champ). Best of luck to you
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

New Resident
    Thank you for your advice amerirish!

Farm Supplier
    I agree with Glasswing 15.

Farm Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    I agree with Glasswing 15.

Hi. I was planning on getting one of the champions, the Glasswing but i can?t seem to find it? Am I not looking correctly or am I missing something

Last edited by firelove37; 05-13-18 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Font was way too small
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

I like Strength since it was relatively cheap to level up to 15 and is as good as any pure Champ in battles.

New Resident
    Thank you mouthbreather1. I am wanting to purchase a champion from the current ones on sale in the market and also craft one with essence. Just not sure which two dragons to choose

Quote Originally Posted by Mouthbreather1 View Post
    I like Strength since it was relatively cheap to level up to 15 and is as good as any pure Champ in battles.
    Are you sure the Tarot-part of Strength - and for that matter the World-part of Congo - hasn't got any weaknesses we don't know about?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Are you sure the Tarot-part of Strength - and for that matter the World-part of Congo - hasn't got any weaknesses we don't know about?
    I have a L13 Congo in my 2nd account & egg in main account.
    Congo performs like a pure Champ., the battle chart winning % puts it in the same category as a pure Champ. No idea on weakness of World type.
    Glasswing is stronger than RS & Neo Glasswing(50% less apples needed to L15). The battle chart shows 77 opponents with 25% winning chances against Neo Glasswing L20 vs only 5 (Achilles,Diamond,Helios,Infinity,Valiant all L15) with 25% against Glasswing L20. These 5 have 45% against Neo Valiant L20 vs only 3 (Achilles, Diamond,Infinity) with 45% against Valiant L20. Again Neo Valiant is cheaper to feed to L15.
    You need 800k ++ apples to raise Glasswing & Valiant to L15.
    Last edited by retseho; 05-14-18 at 07:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    I have a L13 Congo in my 2nd account & egg in main account.
    Congo performs like a pure Champ., the battle chart winning % puts it in the same category as a pure Champ. No idea on weakness of World type.
    Glasswing is stronger than RS & Neo Glasswing(50% less apples needed to L15). The battle chart shows 77 opponents with 25% winning chances against Neo Glasswing L20 vs only 5 (Achilles,Diamond,Helios,Infinity,Valiant all L15) with 25% against Glasswing L20. These 5 have 45% against Neo Valiant L20 vs only 3 (Achilles, Diamond,Infinity) with 45% against Valiant L20. Again Neo Valiant is cheaper to feed to L15.
    You need 800k ++ apples to raise Glasswing & Valiant to L15.
    Oooh...it’s good to see some actual numbers. Makes me have somewhat of an idea where these Neo types stands. Glad, I got Neo Valiant, it doesn’t look too bad at all compare to its predecessor. Only two opponents differences plus the bonus of less food (I don?t even have Valiant yet, so this is definitely good news). Thanks for sharing~

And...I did it guys...I just bought 3 champions even though I don’t need them (still have a couple hybrid champs in storage, b/c they‘ve been spitting out champs a couple months ago)...XD But the cost of 3 is almost equal to 1 Gold type and that is if it’s 50% off...

So yea...good deal for pure type champs

Got Skeletal Knight, Dueler, and Shaman (I just like their design)

Note: your nest needs to be free in order to purchase since they don?t go directly to storage sadly
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 05-14-18 at 07:43 PM. Reason: It’s driving me nuts that they kept changing my ( ‘ ) to ( ? )
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast