Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Champion Dragon

I was wondering if anyone knew or remembered there ever being a champion sale before?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tdsinc View Post
    I am looking for some help on the best champion dragon to purchase from the current market sale. Not sure how long the sale is on for but would really love some feedback on which (from the sale dragons) would be a best bet in battles. Currently I have no champion dragons. Thx
    Merging your thread with the current thread on champion dragons.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought Rainbow Sentinel since my Glasswing is such a good fighter, I figured two rainbow champ types are better.

Banned
    Neo Glasswing is the best. I almost got him to level 15 and he's a serious buttkicker.

Farm Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    I agree with Glasswing 15.

Hi. I was planning on getting one of the champions, the Glasswing but i can?t seem to find it? Am I not looking correctly or am I missing something

Last edited by firelove37; 05-13-18 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Font was way too small
    Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Fashion Designer
    Outside the Rainbow Sentinel the rest of the group are just the same as any other...so no "best" at all, just pick one as they are priced the same and none are better. The best of the Champs are not available on this sale...they are ones like the Valiant or Strength or Congo or a few others. I forget the one or two I dont have but the ones I am interested in (Valiant is one) are not part of this sale.

Executive Chef
    I'm torn--I'm happy with my current champs pretty much, though they need to level up (and I haven't even hatched neo glasswing yet), but I am inordinately fond of rainbow dragons. But also I spent most of my gold in the last sale. So I can afford rainbow sentinel, but then I really would be broke. But he's all rainbowy!

Buy or don't buy? Anybody got a pro/con argument for me?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I'm torn--I'm happy with my current champs pretty much, though they need to level up (and I haven't even hatched neo glasswing yet), but I am inordinately fond of rainbow dragons. But also I spent most of my gold in the last sale. So I can afford rainbow sentinel, but then I really would be broke. But he's all rainbowy!

Buy or don't buy? Anybody got a pro/con argument for me?
    I bought Rainbow Sentinel way...back in the years from a Value Pack...if I remember correctly...back then I didn’t have any champs and it was the strongest champ many had recommended, but then they introduced Glasswing which has the same types, but Ultra Rare. So my RS did it’s fair share of battles, but after Glasswing is here, it kinda went on early retirement.

And then just recently they introduce this Neo thing and now I have Neo Glasswing...so that means I have 3 of the same types...I feel it’s pretty redundant. Not that I don’t like my RS anymore...but the need to ever use it, is getting further and further away since I tried to limit my champs usage during tourneys.
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Rhino Keeper
    I use Gilded Knight a lot but it seems better at magic rather than bashing. Dark Knight is also good but at bashing. Using these champions differently seems to bring more success for me. Mithril is a good all rounder and is also very successful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouthbreather1 View Post
    I like Strength since it was relatively cheap to level up to 15 and is as good as any pure Champ in battles.
    Are you sure the Tarot-part of Strength - and for that matter the World-part of Congo - hasn't got any weaknesses we don't know about?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast