Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best Champion Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I'm torn--I'm happy with my current champs pretty much, though they need to level up (and I haven't even hatched neo glasswing yet), but I am inordinately fond of rainbow dragons. But also I spent most of my gold in the last sale. So I can afford rainbow sentinel, but then I really would be broke. But he's all rainbowy!

Buy or don't buy? Anybody got a pro/con argument for me?
    I would be on the con side to buying since we have the codex and all the champ dragons are in there. If I had to buy a dragon, however, it would definitely be Rainbow Sentinel but if you have either one of the Glasswing dragons then it would be redundant to buy R. Sentinel.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Are you sure the Tarot-part of Strength - and for that matter the World-part of Congo - hasn't got any weaknesses we don't know about?
    I have a L13 Congo in my 2nd account & egg in main account.
    Congo performs like a pure Champ., the battle chart winning % puts it in the same category as a pure Champ. No idea on weakness of World type.
    Glasswing is stronger than RS & Neo Glasswing(50% less apples needed to L15). The battle chart shows 77 opponents with 25% winning chances against Neo Glasswing L20 vs only 5 (Achilles,Diamond,Helios,Infinity,Valiant all L15) with 25% against Glasswing L20. These 5 have 45% against Neo Valiant L20 vs only 3 (Achilles, Diamond,Infinity) with 45% against Valiant L20. Again Neo Valiant is cheaper to feed to L15.
    You need 800k ++ apples to raise Glasswing & Valiant to L15.
    Last edited by retseho; 05-14-18 at 07:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Congo performs like a pure Champ., the battle chart winning % puts it in the same category as a pure Champ. No idea on weakness of World type.
    Glasswing is stronger than RS & Neo Glasswing(50% less apples needed to L15). The battle chart shows 77 opponents with 25% winning chances against Neo Glasswing L20 vs only 5 (Achilles,Diamond,Helios,Infinity,Valiant all L15) with 25% against Glasswing L20. These 5 have 45% against Neo Valiant L20 vs only 3 (Achilles, Diamond,Infinity) with 45% against Valiant L20. Again Neo Valiant is cheaper to feed to L15.
    Oooh...it’s good to see some actual numbers. Makes me have somewhat of an idea where these Neo types stands. Glad, I got Neo Valiant, it doesn’t look too bad at all compare to its predecessor. Only two opponents differences plus the bonus of less food (I don?t even have Valiant yet, so this is definitely good news). Thanks for sharing~

And...I did it guys...I just bought 3 champions even though I don’t need them (still have a couple hybrid champs in storage, b/c they‘ve been spitting out champs a couple months ago)...XD But the cost of 3 is almost equal to 1 Gold type and that is if it’s 50% off...

So yea...good deal for pure type champs

Got Skeletal Knight, Dueler, and Shaman (I just like their design)

Note: your nest needs to be free in order to purchase since they don?t go directly to storage sadly
    Last edited by DR0G0N; 05-14-18 at 07:43 PM. Reason: It’s driving me nuts that they kept changing my ( ‘ ) to ( ? )
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Banned
    As usual, I want the cutest dragon. I looked at all the ones that are on sale, but did use my Essence to craft rather than buy. I thought Shaman and Gilded Knight were the most visually appealing, so those are the ones I got. Plus GildedKnight is only 400 Essence. I think Prize Fighter is a really cute baby, but he would just remind me of my unrequited love, so I'll wait on him (ha! Both the guy and the dragon!).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    Are you talking about Glasswing vs Neo Valiant? Some type relationships are not equal both ways. For example, in a fight of a pure champ vs a pure champ, your champ is at a type disadvantage but the games champ isnt. This is why diamonds/passion is generally considered to be more valuable than champs in the arena. The reverse is true for diamond types. Your diamond type always have an advantage against the games diamonds but not the other way around. This is why you see 77 good opponents for Neo Valiant. BUT if you used Neo Valiant, the diamond typing would only provide you with an additional advantage (diamond has no weaknesses from the players point of view) and so, Neo Valiant is stronger than Glasswing and if its cheaper to feed, its a no brainer to get.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkyw1nky View Post
    Are you talking about Glasswing vs Neo Valiant? Some type relationships are not equal both ways. For example, in a fight of a pure champ vs a pure champ, your champ is at a type disadvantage but the games champ isnt. This is why diamonds/passion is generally considered to be more valuable than champs in the arena. The reverse is true for diamond types. Your diamond type always have an advantage against the games diamonds but not the other way around. This is why you see 77 good opponents for Neo Valiant. BUT if you used Neo Valiant, the diamond typing would only provide you with an additional advantage (diamond has no weaknesses from the players point of view) and so, Neo Valiant is stronger than Glasswing and if its cheaper to feed, its a no brainer to get.
    In battle chart,
    opp=Glasswing L15 vs
    Valiant L15 =win 55%
    Neo Valiant L15 =win 10%

opp= Neo Valiant L15 vs
    Valiant L15 =win 65%
    Glasswing L15 =win 35%

Note that
    opp=Glasswing15 vs Neo Valiant15 &
    opp=Neo Valiant15 vs Glasswing15

do not have the same win %.The tournament opponent(opp) seems
    to have some advantage.

But in battle tournaments, Glasswing L20 is more likely your opponent than a L15.
    Valiant L15 =win 25% vs G'wing L20
    Neo Valiant L15 remains at 10% as that is the lowest rating.
    In actual play, many of us have lost
    a day or two to get pass Glasswing L20. We need more data on Neo Valiant/Glasswing L20 in battle tournaments. The current Dahlia tournament has both Neo Valiant L20/Neo Glasswing L19 as opponents so
    let us collect more data.
    Last edited by retseho; 05-14-18 at 11:25 PM. Reason: add Neo Valiant L15 vs Glasswing 15 battle chart

Banned
    I don't know if anyone saw my results in the tournament thread but I took out Honor with a level 13 Neo Glasswing and took Neo Valiant out with the same dragon at level 14. My regular Glasswing never took out another champion. Outside of tournaments, my Neo Glasswing took out every champion in normal battles. I say Neo Glasswing is my best fighter. I haven't tested Neo Valiant yet as it's a level 3 but I'm pretty sure it'll be good too although regular Valiant will be effective against Neo Valiant. Both Neos of these dragons do have a great food advantage and it's cheaper to raise them high.

Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Rainbow sentinel , guardian angel , sharman , and pyramid and valiant are my best )
    My Centurian @14, The Dark One @11. vs green, MITHRIL @11 vs blues..and Pyramid@14 vs any white , black ...found Champs beat other hybrid champs more than DIAMONDS...WHEN IN DOUBT USE FIRE..lol...i play on Android and that males a difference hen sharing wins w IOS players

Banned
    Fire at level 15 is one of my best fighters.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123