Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Champion Dragon

New Resident

Best Champion Dragon

I'm looking for recommendations for the best (most effective in battles) champion dragon to craft or buy from the shop. At level 160 and do not currently have any. Would only be able to get 1 right now so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

Nightclub Owner
    My 'go-to' fighter is Glasswing 15 (Rainbow/Champ). Also, Angelfire 15 (Champ). Best of luck to you
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

New Resident
    Thank you for your advice amerirish!

I like Strength since it was relatively cheap to level up to 15 and is as good as any pure Champ in battles.

New Resident

Champion Dragons on sale

I am looking for some help on the best champion dragon to purchase from the current market sale. Not sure how long the sale is on for but would really love some feedback on which (from the sale dragons) would be a best bet in battles. Currently I have no champion dragons. Thx

New Resident
    Thank you mouthbreather1. I am wanting to purchase a champion from the current ones on sale in the market and also craft one with essence. Just not sure which two dragons to choose

Executive Chef
    Rainbow sentinel , guardian angel , sharman , and pyramid and valiant are my best )
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Farm Supplier
    I agree with Glasswing 15.

Fashion Designer
    I have noticed people on the forums using Gilded Knight in battles, so I got that one since I have seen others have success with it. I haven?t had a chance to test it yet though, he is still a baby.

The Gilded Knight is rare dragon. Any super rare?one would be stronger. I believe there are no ultra rare on this sale. Other than rarity, its been my experience that the champion type dragons are better on the battlefield than any other. The more grown you get it the better. Otherwise all champions are as good as any other. Choose the one you like in apperence the best.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-12-18 at 01:12 PM. Reason: removed question marks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast