Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dahlia Tournament (flower, blue, red) 30 Rounds, 5 Days - May 11, 2018

Banned
    Mithril for pretty much everything. Diamond 15 for Glasswing and Neo Valiant and Helios 10 for Glimmer

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    I worked with Quetzal, Diamond, Crown Jewel and finally got with Achilles. Go with your highest diamond types, whatever highest level ones you have.
    Yeah, the Diamond types eventually do the job, thanks for the extra advice.

Rhino Keeper
    For Dahlia 20, seems like a yellow type dragon is best for fighting, or ylw/pur. I used Light Mother, ch/wht/blu/ylw

Fashion Designer
    Just realized that I'm gonna be on the hard levels of this tournament when I have to battle for the Tales. Oops.

Fashion Designer
    I raised my Diamond up to 15 for this. My Achilles is at 12 now and I'm working on that and getting my other Diamond types to 15. I just got Neo Glasswing first try with Diamond at 15. Every time a Champion type comes up, that's my go to and it works well - Congo was a try with Diamond 15, Achilles 12, then a win with Diamond 15.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Athabasca55 View Post
    For Dahlia 20, seems like a yellow type dragon is best for fighting, or ylw/pur. I used Light Mother, ch/wht/blu/ylw
    Thank you so much for that advice. I used Lollipop 15 (Rainbow/Purple/Yellow) and beat Dahila right away (bmB)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Thank you so much for that advice. I used Lollipop 15 (Rainbow/Purple/Yellow) and beat Dahila right away (bmB)
    Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    I raised my Diamond up to 15 for this. My Achilles is at 12 now and I'm working on that and getting my other Diamond types to 15. I just got Neo Glasswing first try with Diamond at 15. Every time a Champion type comes up, that's my go to and it works well - Congo was a try with Diamond 15, Achilles 12, then a win with Diamond 15.
    If you Achilles and Diamond, feeding them up to 13-15 helps a lot. I couldn’t defeat champs without either.

Fashion Designer
    My lv 15 diamond lost twice to neo glasswing.
    Any suggestions?
    Been losing to it for a whole day.
    Also lost is lv15metal, lv 13 passion, and some more passion hybrid dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    My lv 15 diamond lost twice to neo glasswing.
    Any suggestions?
    Been losing to it for a whole day.
    Also lost is lv15metal, lv 13 passion, and some more passion hybrid dragons.
    Sometimes it takes 3 or more tries for me, alternating Achilles with Diamond, and Passion, throwing in lower level dragons too. Did you change up the attack patterns, like starting with Magic instead of bash, and vice versa? I also close my game entirely, clear cache between rounds. Hope this helps.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast