View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 80.88%
  • I didn't like this event

7 10.29%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

10 14.71%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Cinnamon Roll Stand

29 42.65%
  • Sleeping Pig

26 38.24%
  • Coin Op Candy Machine

23 33.82%
  • Orange Lantern

21 30.88%
  • Fresh Orange Juicer

28 41.18%
  • Morgan Topiary

17 25.00%
  • Orange Grove

40 58.82%
  • I didn't like the prizes

10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Cinnamon Trees & Limited Time Quest - 2018 May 9 (POLL ADDED)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Basically we get an extra orange tree. I wish we got a Cinnamon Tree Grove instead. I never seem to have issues with having not enough oranges.
    Exactly... So there is absolutely no reason to do this, is there

Quote Originally Posted by LianaSpy View Post
    Exactly... So there is absolutely no reason to do this, is there
    But the orange grove is lovely and some of the items you have to craft for the event give you more points on the leaderboard too

They don?t when you look at all the items that can be crafted but when you click on it to craft, it shows the timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    They don?t when you look at all the items that can be crafted but when you click on it to craft, it shows the timer.
    Everything shows a timer when you click to craft it, but that’s just showing you how long it takes to craft. The non-permanent items show the timer before you click to craft it. The candle and candy heart should be permanent. Hope that helps

Thanks Ploppy4! 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ploppy4 View Post
    Everything shows a timer when you click to craft it, but that’s just showing you how long it takes to craft. The non-permanent items show the timer before you click to craft it. The candle and candy heart should be permanent. Hope that helps
    Limited-time crafts have a clock directly on their icon. For example, the Cinnamon Milk and the Cinnamon Sticks are limited-time crafts: you can see the clocks super-imposed on their icons.

Yes, I understand now. Thanks Pookie Bear.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-15-18 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Removed off topic comments

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cherylef2 View Post
    The goals have gotten so difficult I?m on the verge of deleting this game and I have been playing for a long time. Unless it gets better I?m gone!!!
    This ones not a big deal, there isn't even a pet with this one, or anything you don't already have. If u don't make it, then there's, literally, nothing you've lost.

Fashion Designer
    HELP... why can't my trees give me cinnamon sticks? I get loads of oil. BTW, when reading the instructions on pg 1, it refers to cinnamon 'sprigs', then later says, cinnamon 'sticks'. Are those the same?? Either way, yikes! How will I ever get 20 of those to get out of goal 7 ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    HELP... why can't my trees give me cinnamon sticks? I get loads of oil. BTW, when reading the instructions on pg 1, it refers to cinnamon 'sprigs', then later says, cinnamon 'sticks'. Are those the same?? Either way, yikes! How will I ever get 20 of those to get out of goal 7 ?
    We get Cinnamon SPRIGS from the trees. We craft Cinnamon STICKS in the Bed and Breakfast (drag all the way to the end to see that recipe).

And I feel your pain. All I have been collecting so far today is Cinnamon Oil. I have a ways to go to get the 20 needed to move on (finished all the Snails already, just waiting on the Sprigs). I guess I can craft everything else, but I'm still stuck and unable to advance because I need the Cinnamon Sprigs to move forward. Sigh.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast