View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 80.88%
  • I didn't like this event

7 10.29%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

10 14.71%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Cinnamon Roll Stand

29 42.65%
  • Sleeping Pig

26 38.24%
  • Coin Op Candy Machine

23 33.82%
  • Orange Lantern

21 30.88%
  • Fresh Orange Juicer

28 41.18%
  • Morgan Topiary

17 25.00%
  • Orange Grove

40 58.82%
  • I didn't like the prizes

10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Cinnamon Trees & Limited Time Quest - 2018 May 9 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Finished the event and got the Orange Grove. Somehow, I thought the trees would have been at least a little bigger...instead, they look (well, they actually ARE) smaller than the Peach Trees (which themselves look more like bushes than trees). I'm glad I was able to get it, but now I need to decide if I need to rearrange my fruit tree orchard to incorporate the Orange Grove into it, or if I can just leave things as they are.
    I agree. I thought (and wish...) they would be bigger. Hard to find a place where they look right!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    I'm not sure that logic makes sense--the person already has 2 dozen of those, so let's give more of the same--but I'll take your word for it. I do agree that those other examples you bring up--Passion Fruit, Grapes, Maple Leaves and Maple Syrup--do follow that pattern: I always seem to have more Golden Passion Fruit than Purple, more Purple Grapes than Green (or did, until the Sugar Spinner came along), and more Maple Syrup than Maple Leaves.

I wonder if the same applies to the Donkeys...
    No, I think she's right. That's one of the elements that makes the game more challenging. I think this is true to some degree of quite alot, actually.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    lol i'm in totally the same situation here...tho i need a few more sprigs to get through goal 7.

you know, i'm actually really curious with how people got through all the goals soooooo fast. i mean, i think i play the game quite a lot (at least my sister complains about it....hehehe...), but i'm still slowly chipping away at these goals. i guess i could have bought the true cinnamon tree to speed things up a little, but i try to save my gems as much as i could until the last second. still, i don't think i could have finished all the goals THAT fast even with a true cinnamon tree. Just awfully curious if there are tricks or tips i'm missing.... what do you think? do people just use gems to skip the goals....?!
    Yes, I've learned that alot of folks just spend gems to jet thru the goals. I'm tempted! But I'm trying to save up for a show pony. Rynetory said something a few months ago that was like a light bulb for me. She said it was the best investment she ever made in the game. And I think she's totally right. If you have a show pony, you're getting ALOT of gems on a montly basis. The more gems you have, the more stuff you can afford to purchase for yourself, the more stuff you can craft, the more coin you can make, the more you have to spend on the events, and it just all cycles. I get not wanting to spend real money on the game, I mean, who wants to do that? No one. Here, lemme give you money Storm8. Nah. But we spend money on my son's video games, if you go to the arcade, you're spending $$, so what's the difference? Nothing, reeally, so it becomes, for me, what do I WANT to spend the money on. And so I've decided that unless there's something SERIOUS happening I MUST HAVE, then I'm saving up my gems and money I'm spending to get the gems for a show pony by xmas.

All that to say ... I think folks are spending alot of gems :-).

But I also know that folks set alarms on their phones so that they don't forget to harvest, etc., so they get the max harvest they can. That helps a TON. I am a 24/7 player, and I'm still on goal 4. I kind of stopped trying a few days ago, though, cuz this one's not as big of an interest for me. But before that I spent weeks on the other goals for the pets, so, I'm sure I'll be back at it soon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    I also sometimes wake up in the middle of the night to farm because of the leaderboard event so there.
    Welcome to the "something is wrong with me" Farm Story 2 Addiction Club.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Welcome to the "something is wrong with me" Farm Story 2 Addiction Club.
    The leaderboard did this to me. Currently at rank 1 with over 4k lead without spending gems or cash.

In over 2 month of playing this game, the cinnamon challenge has been the easiest for me. Pretty straightforward, craft/harvest and give. It has lower craft/harvest time and lower count of items required compared to the other events. I’m pretty sure I will still get the orange grove farming normally like I’ve completed the other events, just not that quick though.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Yes, I've learned that alot of folks just spend gems to jet thru the goals.
    I was able to finish the event in 4 Days. It wasn?t because I spent gems or actual money. I also didn?t set up an alarm. I just happened to find cinnamon sprigs and cinnamon oil in the newspaper so that?s made it super easy!

I only ever spent gems on the Gnome because i thought she was worth it but I?m trying to save my gems for a show pony. I think many of us want that.

I check my game throughout the day whenever I have a couple minutes to spare. I think I just get lucky that I find what I need prettt quickly. Though I imagine many people would rather spend the gems than struggle through an event especially if they have the gems to spent and they don?t have much time to play. It isn?t a bad thing at all but you can definitely finish these events without that (Most of the time)

Fashion Designer
    Do the rose bushes stay as a crop??

Can they add the roses back to the rose bushes?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

There are new permanent Cinnamon quests on the farm.

The Cinnamon Sunrise (Goal 1 of ?):
    Get Cinnamon Trees x?
    Harvest Cinnamon Sprigs x10
    Harvest Cinnamon Oil x10
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Can they add the roses back to the rose bushes?
    Yes!! My rose bushes are bare!!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast