View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you complete the milestones? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

20 32.26%
  • I didn't like this event

34 54.84%
  • I completed all milestones

29 46.77%
  • I didn't complete all milestones

25 40.32%
  • I didn't participate

4 6.45%
  • Morning Birds Habitat

18 29.03%
  • Sunrise Clock

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Weathervane

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Plushie

16 25.81%
  • Chick Clique

30 48.39%
  • Rooster

22 35.48%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Rise and Shine, Farmer - 2018 May 9 (POLL ADDED)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeblossom6 View Post
    Please can somebody help me, I was able to complete this challenge and get the chick clique, however each time I go to put them in a habitat it says I need the rooster’s roost...so I click go underneath this but it doesn’t open up the design section for me to buy the habitat and I have tried looking for it to be able to put the chicks on my farm but it just doesn’t appear! I play on an apple device.

You received it as a prize from one of the milestones.
    You will find it in your cellar.
    Congratulations on your win and welcome to the forum.

Thank you so much! I don’t know how I missed it! ��

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Congratulations!! Much appreciate your help. Added to Pets Guide with credits to you.

Aside to others: Anyone with a Rooster photo? Thanks.
    Hope you can use this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0591_crop.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	114.1 KB 
ID:	44504
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tiny5445 View Post
    I don't like leaderboard events because I don"t like the idea of competing against neighbor farmers. This time I wound up in the least competitive group I've ever seen. I "won" second place with a score of around 5,500 and the first place winner had a little over 8000. No one in my group was even close to the 19,000 required for the chicks.
    I got first just on win spin wheel turns. The second place person didn't even make the milestone for the rooster roost, so I don't know how they will release their new pet.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-22-18 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Removed photo for privacy reasons - you can upload again after cropping off players' names in photo.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Hope you can use this.
    Congrats on winning the Rooster. Thanks for your photo, I've added it to the Pets Guide. Great to have everyone pitching in. Cheers.

I like events where we have clear goals and know if we complete certain tasks what the reward is. I almost left this game after an abysmal event where the juicer stopped dropping critical items for completion. I spent a lot on both recent events BUT I knew what I was getting for my money and had a clear end. I did feel bad for people on my leaderboard who could not spend, I shot right up and essentially bought my way to #1 status. It was not my intention but I wanted to get the prizes quickly and that was the side effect. While it worked to my advantage it did seem unfair.

Executive Chef
    In the future, may we perhaps have the option to "opt-in" to a Leaderboard event instead of being automatically placed into it? That way only those willing (and able) to invest the time and effort (and gems) to compete will do so, and those of us who know for a fact that we cannot participate (due to work or other obligations) can continue to enjoy the game without the added pressure, and can possibly assist our neighbors by crafting regularly and potentially supplying them with hard-to-craft or long-to-craft items.

The "opt-in" could simply be the purchase of an event-specific item--for example, for this event maybe the purchase of an alarm clock. If we buy it, the Leaderboard activates and we get shuffled into the next appropriate grouping. If we don't, we have a timer that counts down how many more days the event has but the Leaderboard remains blank and inactive (though we can see the Milestones and potential prizes, to help persuade us to participate).

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    In the future, may we perhaps have the option to "opt-in" to a Leaderboard event instead of being automatically placed into it? That way only those willing (and able) to invest the time and effort (and gems) to compete will do so, and those of us who know for a fact that we cannot participate (due to work or other obligations) can continue to enjoy the game without the added pressure, and can possibly assist our neighbors by crafting regularly and potentially supplying them with hard-to-craft or long-to-craft items.

The "opt-in" could simply be the purchase of an event-specific item--for example, for this event maybe the purchase of an alarm clock. If we buy it, the Leaderboard activates and we get shuffled into the next appropriate grouping. If we don't, we have a timer that counts down how many more days the event has but the Leaderboard remains blank and inactive (though we can see the Milestones and potential prizes, to help persuade us to participate).
    this would be even worse because somebody people in the groups won’t be playing. Instead of maybe 10 active players now there would be 20. Makes the leaderboard even harder and less enjoying.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post

That's an interesting idea. I think I would probably still opt in with no intention of competing because even the coins consolation prize is nice and I no longer feel pressure to complete events anyway. Ive accepted that I'm an underachiever lol.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by zzGold3 View Post
    I got first just on win spin wheel turns. The second place person didn't even make the milestone for the rooster roost, so I don't know how they will release their new pet.
    Wow! Ok that's the least competitive group I"ve seen now. Wonder if they can get the habitat for the rooster somehow.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 05-22-18 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast