View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you complete the milestones? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

20 32.26%
  • I didn't like this event

34 54.84%
  • I completed all milestones

29 46.77%
  • I didn't complete all milestones

25 40.32%
  • I didn't participate

4 6.45%
  • Morning Birds Habitat

18 29.03%
  • Sunrise Clock

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Weathervane

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Plushie

16 25.81%
  • Chick Clique

30 48.39%
  • Rooster

22 35.48%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise and Shine, Farmer - 2018 May 9 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Thank u for the answer Rynetory2

Rhino Keeper
    This is regarding the drop in trophies that I've encountered several times a day for the past several days. It's not a biggie, but I finally found one source that's causing the drop. It's the orange juice from the Bed n Breakfast. The new recipe takes 1.5 hrs to make and gives 4 trophies when collected. It is 1 trophy for every half hour. So the 4 trophies given will get one reduction later, because it is supposed to be 3 trophies. I just collected my orange juice and got the 4 trophies, but a few seconds later, one was deducted.

I'm on the hunt for other source/sources, since the deduction from orange juice can't explain a drop of near 30 trophies that happened to me every morning during my first round of collection.

Just wanted to share this info. Happy Farming!

Cinnamon Tea from the cafe takes 2 hrs to make. When collecting it, it gives 6 trophies. 2 get deducted because it's supposed to be only 4 trophies.
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 05-15-18 at 03:55 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    This is regarding the drop in trophies that I've encountered several times a day for the past several days. .....
    I've flagged this over for them to check. Thanks for the feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    30 is a big number to lose whether it?s from the mine or other activities considering I am only getting rose fences from the bonus. �� I am now only 200 points away from the chick clique. Not sure if I can keep my current ranking for the next 7 days after getting them. This is too much work.
    This points clawback is disappointing. What's going to happen at the finish when people are madly trying to rack up points. People who spend gems will be super angry if they think they finished at a winning tally only to have the numbers cut down later dropping them to third. It's not like S8 haven't run successful leaderboards before... why is this a problem?

In other news, I just found out that you can get points from collecting from the rose bush. 2 leaderboard points each time! why isn't this noted in the information? >_< i have some catching up to do!
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    In other news, I just found out that you can get points from collecting from the rose bush. 2 leaderboard points each time! why isn't this noted in the information? >_< i have some catching up to do!
    I agree, I only found out when I got to that goal in the cinnamon challenge. 2 points per bush x6 bushes per hour. The market price is also high, 159 per flower, 175 max. I’m earning a lot from them.

The 6000 and 7500 leaderboard milestones just gave me coins, not expansion parts ☹️ Why is this? I could use the expansion parts!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    The 6000 and 7500 leaderboard milestones just gave me coins, not expansion parts ☹️ Why is this? I could use the expansion parts!
    Mystery box gives random prizes. No reason why, they are just random.

Executive Chef
    I’m at 10,281 now and am in third place. I don’t care about winning or coming in 2nd, because the rooster looks like a pompous dweeb. And I can barely feed all of my 3 dozen pets at the same time as it is. BUT I would really love to get to 19,000 and win the baby chicks. They are beyond adorable!

My issue is that in the info, it says you get points for collecting AND feeding farm animals. I’ve been watching my tally like a hawk and I’ve gotten nothing for feeding my cows, chickens, lamb, etc. Not one point.

Rhino Keeper
    There is maintenance going on right now. I used gems for a boost and had just got it when I got kicked out. I hope the clock isn?t ticking down while maintenance is being done. Hopefully it is a fix for the trophies disappearing.

Well the clock kept ticking. Lost 10 minutes. But 4750 trophies are now available for $9.99 along with other items. So now everyone who worked so hard to get to the top can be destroyed by someone just buying their way to the top. Not fair in the least. Just let everyone purchase the rooster and be done with it. Sorry for the rant.
    Last edited by draughnc; 05-17-18 at 02:10 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    My issue is that in the info, it says you get points for collecting AND feeding farm animals. I?ve been watching my tally like a hawk and I?ve gotten nothing for feeding my cows, chickens, lamb, etc. Not one point.
    i think they meant it as a "feed-and-collect" phrase. no double-dipping on points...lol

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast