View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you complete the milestones? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

20 32.26%
  • I didn't like this event

34 54.84%
  • I completed all milestones

29 46.77%
  • I didn't complete all milestones

25 40.32%
  • I didn't participate

4 6.45%
  • Morning Birds Habitat

18 29.03%
  • Sunrise Clock

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Weathervane

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Plushie

16 25.81%
  • Chick Clique

30 48.39%
  • Rooster

22 35.48%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise and Shine, Farmer - 2018 May 9 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight861 View Post
    I am taking part on the leader board challenge. I don?t get points when I make things like felt hats that don?t use cinnamon. But I noticed that many people are making hats, so I guess they are getting points.

Why are they getting points when I don?t?
    I don’t think anyone is getting points from making the hats. People probably just have a lot of wool from collecting from their sheeps since they give you a lot of points. Felt hats require more wool to make than the other items.

Executive Chef
    Less than 2 days left. There's no way for me to get to 19k, so I'm not going to try. I will reach the next milestone (for me, 11k) and that will be it. I just don't have the focus or drive to pursue this event, having lost much too much time due to necessities like work and sleep.

Even so, I am glad I was able to acquire the Weathervane, at least. The Plushie would be nice, but I can't reach it in less than 48 hours. Oh, well.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Less than 2 days left. There's no way for me to get to 19k, so I'm not going to try. I will reach the next milestone (for me, 11k) and that will be it. I just don't have the focus or drive to pursue this event, having lost much too much time due to necessities like work and sleep.

Even so, I am glad I was able to acquire the Weathervane, at least. The Plushie would be nice, but I can't reach it in less than 48 hours. Oh, well.
    Good job on getting the Weathervane! Hopefully both pets will go on sale like the ducks and lovebirds did, so android players and iOS players who had trouble with the leaderboard can get them! I wish that we got the Cinnamon event at a different time than the leaderboard. We need to focus on two events at the same time and also one of the events is a leaderboard which is imo the hardest event. I wouldn’t mind if we got a World Event and quest at the same time or county fair, but not a leaderboard.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Looks like the event is over at May 21 6pm California time
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Farm Supplier
    I didn't think I was going to make it, but today I reached 19,000 points and got the chicks. I didn't buy any boosts and am currently in 4th place on the leaderboard. My groups top rank in 28.7 and the lowest is 4.1. I am so pooped from just trying to get the chicks, I'm not even interested in trying to get the 6,000 points I would need to get to second place to win a rooster. The first week I wasn't harvesting all the animals because I didn't realize that you get more points for different animals. Oh well, at least I'll know next time.

Host(ess)
    I have just bought the boost for 7 gems. My game keeps freezing and animals are also frozen and I cannot feed some of them. When I clicked they said 0 gems so I’ve clicked and been able to feed one only from the group. I’m not exactly sure how many gems I had but it was definitely over 30 and it’s now went down to 8 gems. I needed 3000 to get to 19000 points and am that the top of the leader board. I’m so disappointed this has happened as I put so much effort and time into this all week. Looks like this is another failure!

Host(ess)
    Well. This game is definitely losing its charm for me again. I stopped playing for over a year and am about to stop playing again. The odds were already stacked against me. I?m only level 56 and pretty much everyone on my leaderboard was over level 80. I?m disappointed when there?s an event like this and you work hard for two weeks to make it to the top of the leaderboard and you wake up on the last day of the event and someone who hasn?t even been in the top 6 or 8 has bought their way to the top. A rough calculation looks like they bought 3 of the 9.99 packs to put them over 10k points ahead of me. Someone spending $30 to win one event is completely beyond me so they must have really wanted it bad. Now I?m in 3rd place and have no hope of getting back to 2nd place. I know the moderators don?t care to hear this but making it to where someone can just purchase their way to the top after you?ve worked hard for two plus weeks really really makes it not fun anymore. I understand you guys want to make money and that?s fine but to be able to purchase as many leaderboard points as you want really ****s it for the other players. I am running low on gems and was planning on buying more but I definitely think the money will be better spent elsewhere. I don?t even care that I?m losing it?s just the way that it?s happening that?s bothering me. Hard work doesn?t pay off anymore when you have people who can just buy their way to the top.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm posing this question to all of the farmers out there.
    How do u all feel about a tie for first place in leaderboard events?

I ask this, because there can be many first place winners.

If u were placed in a less competitive or non competitive group ... meaning no one boosts and no one reached end of milestone, would having many first place winners be a desirable outcome?

In a way, leaderboard events can be a TEAM event, is what I'm saying

Fashion Designer
    on the Leadership Board.... what does the Arrow up Boost do? Will it move me up to the next level? What does it 'boost'?

So happy that I got second. I would love to have the gold trophy, but I’m fine with the silver one. Are Least I’m getting my rooster!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast