View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you complete the milestones? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

20 32.26%
  • I didn't like this event

34 54.84%
  • I completed all milestones

29 46.77%
  • I didn't complete all milestones

25 40.32%
  • I didn't participate

4 6.45%
  • Morning Birds Habitat

18 29.03%
  • Sunrise Clock

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Weathervane

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Plushie

16 25.81%
  • Chick Clique

30 48.39%
  • Rooster

22 35.48%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise and Shine, Farmer - 2018 May 9 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Finished the Cinnamon event, now to focus on the Leaderboard before it ends. Any suggestions on how to collect just under 10,000 trophies in less than 4 days?
    Ask neighbors to sell mining tools and mine like crazy. Aside from of course harvesting as soon as you can and completing trucks. Make sure you max your animals too.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Finished the Cinnamon event, now to focus on the Leaderboard before it ends. Any suggestions on how to collect just under 10,000 trophies in less than4 days?
    Use boosts and make as many deliveries and trucks as you can. Also feed the animals constently.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Use boosts and make as many deliveries and trucks as you can. Also feed the animals constently.
    agree with all above - mine, collect animals, send deliveries & trucks, collect roses, collect crafts from B&B.

AND don't forget to spin the wheel every 4 hours!!! It's the middle icon on the right hand side, right below where you can check your leaderboard progress. I totally didn't see it and missed out on 8 days of spinning....boo... but you can get quite a few points if you're lucky (I got 178 on one spin).
    Last edited by orca1006; 05-18-18 at 01:17 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    agree with all above - mine, collect animals, send deliveries & trucks, collect roses, collect crafts from B&B.

AND don't forget to spin the wheel every 4 hours!!! It's the middle icon on the right hand side, right below where you can check your leaderboard progress. I totally didn't see it and missed out on 8 days of spinning....boo... but you can get quite a few points if you're lucky (I got 178 on one spin).
    Yes, the wheel! The 178 I guess was for missing 8 days. If I dont get the fence, I get 17-20 average.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    With the deliveries, do not hesitate to buy from newspaper or neighbors the items you need to send if you dont have them. You will eventually get the amount back. I buy x10 even if I only need x1 just to send the delivery. The extra x9 I sell in my shop to save barn/silo space. Upgrade your shop. This is one of the first things I did at the start of the event. I maxed out the upgrade for the shop at lvl30 - 12 slots. This way I get coins while I continue buying the items I dont have for deliveries. Basically, points are nonstop if you send deliveries nonstop. I also discard if the order takes hours to craft or harvest that’s currently not in the newspaper and in neighbors’ shops.

Rhino Keeper
    I was collecting items on my farm, the icon came up that I’d won the chick clique by reaching 19,000 points. However, when I quit collecting, the number of points went down to 18,990! I placed the chick clique on my farm, as it was in my cellar. I thought the maintenance done during the day earlier this week was to fix this problem. I’ve lost countless points during this event. Certainly hope they fix this, as it is totally unfair to those trying to win the rooster - something I’m not even hoping for as the top person in my group has over 40,000 points and has been on top since the beginning.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    No answer yet given it's still weekend in US.
    I just reached level 33 today and I?m still in the same group.

I am taking part on the leader board challenge. I don?t get points when I make things like felt hats that don?t use cinnamon. But I noticed that many people are making hats, so I guess they are getting points.

Why are they getting points when I don?t?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twilight861 View Post
    I am taking part on the leader board challenge. I don?t get points when I make things like felt hats that don?t use cinnamon. But I noticed that many people are making hats, so I guess they are getting points.

Why are they getting points when I don?t?
    Are they? I am not getting points from hats as well but I make lots of them only to get rid of my wool that’s taking up barn space.

Farm Supplier
    THANK YOU TEAM FOR THE VALUE PACK WITH ROSES, TROPHIES ETC THAT WE CAN BUY WITH REAL MONEY. Helps a lot

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast