Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parrotfish - 2018 May 8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    Storybook requirement to breed with Racmoon should have given me a welcome break from the Chromadiles. I went with Racmoon-Frostfang, hoping I might still get this Dark-Water hybrid; but it's not Parrotfish; some 18-hour pain.
    ...and now, 19 hours. It may be a Super, but with horrible timing. If I don't get this thing by Monday at least, I probably won't finish the story (because I also need to get Bamboon in a few days). Then I'll be angry as hail at all the food I invested in that ugly-as-gull-poo, low-earning, no-battle-value Seagull who is already at Level 13.

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but if I try to breed the new animal at the beginning of the event, I always get fails. As soon as I complete the chapter immediately before the chapter that calls for the new animal, I always get it on the first try. This has happened on the last three or four storybook events.

Fashion Designer
    I got it last second, I really wanted it I haven't been playing as much since I have been sooo busy and just no longer have time to keep checking up on my game so I have been missing a lot of the new animals and haven't breed many new ones, I think in total only 2 This one and I feel like there was another animal.
    I'm just glad I got this little guy
    Love the egg design!!!

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    ...and now, 19 hours. It may be a Super, but with horrible timing. If I don't get this thing by Monday at least, I probably won't finish the story (because I also need to get Bamboon in a few days). Then I'll be angry as hail at all the food I invested in that ugly-as-gull-poo, low-earning, no-battle-value Seagull who is already at Level 13.
    So... I got it last night, right after nesting what I think was an (19-hour) Aquafox egg, several hours before Chapter 6 unlocks. I sped it to my other nest where the Freezel had just hatched, so it should ready soon.

New Resident
    I got it on 1st try using CU and Aquafox.

Executive Chef
    First try with CU and Lilac Breasted Roller
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Host(ess)
    Got it on my second try with skyger and frostfang. On first try I got my first mama bear!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123