View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

34 75.56%
  • I didn't like this event

3 6.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

7 15.56%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.22%
  • Seagull

19 42.22%
  • Tide Pool Mermaid

27 60.00%
  • Coastal Kirin

37 82.22%
  • Clam corsages

3 6.67%
  • Mermaid Statue

3 6.67%
  • Coins

1 2.22%
  • Food

29 64.44%
  • Runes

37 82.22%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Sunken Treasure - 2018 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    I just got Tide Pool Mermaid - 8 hrs - so happy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180509-071609.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	44255
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 05-09-18 at 07:40 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    This is 6 days away, but we better get on it ASAP cause Dark and Water fails can be spectacularly looooong
    ... But will coding for the Parrotfish breed be active before we unlock chapter 6? If not, you will be suffering through those long Dark-Water fails for nothing (unless of course you didn't get the full array of Chromadiles and their Rare cousins last month).

What I myself need to breed is a Bamboon, which I've NEVER succeeded in doing before-- neither on this new account or any of the others I had years ago. But thinking positively -- this time will be different. This is my first Story Book event; very excited.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    ... But will coding for the Parrotfish breed be active before we unlock chapter 6? If not, you will be suffering through those long Dark-Water fails for nothing (unless of course you didn't get the full array of Chromadiles and their Rare cousins last month).

What I myself need to breed is a Bamboon, which I've NEVER succeeded in doing before-- neither on this new account or any of the others I had years ago. But thinking positively -- this time will be different. This is my first Story Book event; very excited.
    I hatched the parrot fish before I got to chap 6 and it auto-completed. If you look at what Jmatarii wrote on chap 6 that it auto-completes. Hatching it now is ok. You can also level an animal up as well and even complete the tourney. They all auto-complete. Good luck.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 05-09-18 at 02:17 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Coastal Kirin - 15 hrs. So pretty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180509-174547.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	44264

I completed the chapter,to where i would received the animal,but now its saying goal and the seagull is locked in my storage,what goal i have to complete in order to get him from my storage,? Help someone

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by MargaretCleveland50 View Post
    I completed the chapter,to where i would received the animal,but now its saying goal and the seagull is locked in my storage,what goal i have to complete in order to get him from my storage,? Help someone
    Restart your device and check storage again.

Rhino Keeper
    someone has an idea what animals can be breed together to get the parrotfish ? I’ve tried 2times now with different water/dark an always got a 18 hours timer ☹️

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    someone has an idea what animals can be breed together to get the parrotfish ? I’ve tried 2times now with different water/dark an always got a 18 hours timer ☹️
    Did you check the Parrotfish thread? Please continue your discussion there. Good luck!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ish-2018-May-8

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I'm afraid I need to skip this SB. I also thought and wanted to the last SB, but for some reason I did completed it, but for now I'm afraid I need to skip because of lack of space. Don't have room for all the creatures. Full habitats. And I never sell a creature, personally i think that's a waste, I want as many as I can collect.
    Good luck for all of you, hope you can finish.
    The only thing I'm afraid of now, will I have enough at the end of this month for the King and Queen of the sea......
    I have similar problem with lack of space, but I have duplicate babies that I don't want to sell until it's my only option. I decided to change my 9 big regular habitats for 16 small habitats. That way I can have 32 animals instead of 27 on 12x12 space. I'm on lvl 46 and I don't mind that they can hold less coins, I suppose you don't even need coins anymore I would suggest you the same thing, I've visited your forest and saw you have many regular habitats that you could sell and buy small instead. You just need to sell some farms (probably 2-3) to put old habitats while building new, transfer animals there, than sell old habitats, and do the same with the rest of 9 big habitats, and after that build new farms. If you want it quickly, you can build 14 fire and nature habitats that finish instantly, or earth for 1 hour, and the last 2 you can make dark (12h) or electric (20h), and slowly change them 2 by 2 to hold more coins. With this 14 you will get 1 new place for animal, and when you finish changing 4 more places.
    That would provide you to finish this storybook, take total of 39 runes to expand and also get tidal tiaras. Last month storybook was 4400 fawn flowers, and hatching tournament animal is 1000 more, together 27%.
    I hope you can understand me, english is not my mother tongue

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I hatched the parrot fish before I got to chap 6 and it auto-completed. If you look at what Jmatarii wrote on chap 6 that it auto-completes. Hatching it now is ok. You can also level an animal up as well and even complete the tourney. They all auto-complete. Good luck.
    Ah, thank you. A fresh procession of Chromadiles has be***, but this time I am selling all from the nest - no room to house unwanted commons.
    I didn't know about the auto-completions; my Seagull egg was still in storage when the instructions came to raise it to Level 3; now I wish I had sent it straight to evolution before tying up the Flower with a 20-hour job. Thanks again. It sure helps to check the forum when you're doing these events, especially for the first time.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast