View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

34 75.56%
  • I didn't like this event

3 6.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

7 15.56%
  • I didn't participate

1 2.22%
  • Seagull

19 42.22%
  • Tide Pool Mermaid

27 60.00%
  • Coastal Kirin

37 82.22%
  • Clam corsages

3 6.67%
  • Mermaid Statue

3 6.67%
  • Coins

1 2.22%
  • Food

29 64.44%
  • Runes

37 82.22%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 2.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: STORYBOOK: Sunken Treasure - 2018 May 8 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    @SoJam did you get it?? The squatter? Please I like to know.
    Oh, yes! Yes, thank you for asking. It was indeed Aquatter. I sped the last 3 hours of breeding once a nest opened up, then sped the hatching when Mermaid came out of the Flower. Aquatter should be finished evolving in a couple hours from now.
    I stopped all breeding, feeding and evolving that was not related to this project. Even the Amakihi goal will have to wait. NOBODY makes a move until I see that Coastal Kirin egg!
    LOL -- This may be the first time my Breeding Garden is empty since I started playing.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping that sub-L30 forests will not have to raise Mermaid to L14; otherwise I won't have food left over for the Amakihi (and the 1500 CCs for getting him to L10).
    Last edited by SoJam; 05-17-18 at 09:16 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    No luck on this SB for me, haven?t managed to breed bamboon yet and don?t have time to get him and raise now. It?s started costing me gems to finish every event now.

Glad I got the mermaid, I don?t usually like the humanoid creatures but she?s lovely.

Rhino Keeper

Lower-level report

Moving along in Chapter 10 now.
    For players below L30, I think 9.1 was to raise Mermaid to L8, where higher players had to raise her to L10.
    9.2 was to breed Seagull with Aquatter (higher levels had to breed Seagull with Bamboon).
    I don't know what 9.3 or 9.4 was for lower players because mine auto-completed. Seagull was already at L15, but we may have had a lower requirement.
    10.1 was the same. 10.2 auto-completed with my Mermaid at L10, so that requirement is definitely lower (so relieved)!
    I already won the tournament so I knew 9.4 would auto-complete, as will 10.5.
    Wow. This is actually happening.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    Moving along in Chapter 10 now.
    For players below L30, I think 9.1 was to raise Mermaid to L8, where higher players had to raise her to L10.
    9.2 was to breed Seagull with Aquatter (higher levels had to breed Seagull with Bamboon).
    I don't know what 9.3 or 9.4 was for lower players because mine auto-completed. Seagull was already at L15, but we may have had a lower requirement.
    10.1 was the same. 10.2 auto-completed with my Mermaid at L10, so that requirement is definitely lower (so relieved)!
    I already won the tournament so I knew 9.4 would auto-complete, as will 10.5.
    Wow. This is actually happening.
    congratulations for completing the SB and acquiring the kirin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    No luck on this SB for me, haven?t managed to breed bamboon yet and don?t have time to get him and raise now. It?s started costing me gems to finish every event now.

Glad I got the mermaid, I don?t usually like the humanoid creatures but she?s lovely.
    I'm sorry that you can't get the Coastal Kirin. However, I wanted to say that I totally agree: I don't usually like the humanoid creatures, either, but this mermaid is very nice. Most of the new animals have been great lately, although it does seem like there is a big emphasis on being flowery or "wavy," maybe because of the spring weather?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    congratulations for completing the SB and acquiring the kirin.
    Thank you!
    With only 8 hours left and the servers going into maintenance twice this afternoon, I decided not to take chances when I was so close. I sped up two short evolutions to get the necklaces for 10.3.
    Coastal Kirin is now on my main nest. (OMG - Freaking GORGEOUS egg!) I will sleep SO happily tonight!
    Yes, gems were spent here and there to speed up this or that, but they were all free gems gained in game-play. I didn't need to use gems to skip any steps, thank goodness.
    My first Dragon Tales in Dragon Story ended at the beginning of Chapter 9; not enough food to go further, so it was great to have completion here. I like this game far, far better than DS anyway (which I initially only downloaded for the gems. LOL)
    Thank you ALL for your advice and encouragement!
    Last edited by SoJam; 05-17-18 at 04:02 PM.

The Coastal Kirin egg is beautiful

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	459B7550-7EE8-45C6-9A5C-77D929DEF502.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	892.6 KB 
ID:	44347

Good luck to all of us still working on this SB.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The Coastal Kirin egg is beautiful

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	459B7550-7EE8-45C6-9A5C-77D929DEF502.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	892.6 KB 
ID:	44347

Good luck to all of us still working on this SB.
    That is a beautiful egg.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345