View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

6 31.58%
  • I did not like this Event

7 36.84%
  • I could not finish in Time

9 47.37%
  • Foxglove Dragon

8 42.11%
  • Buttercup Dragon

7 36.84%
  • Hyacinth Dragon

6 31.58%
  • Neo Iris Dragon

5 26.32%
  • Veggie Box

0 0%
  • Lovely Log

0 0%
  • New Orchid

0 0%
  • Raw Marbles

0 0%
  • Climbing Carnations

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Eye of Iris Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    I have never started a Tales late but I have a Penumbra and Wood Elf under construction! My question is that in 20 odd minutes Chapter 2 will start, if I start then will I have 33 hours to complete Chapters 1&2 or do I only have 24 hours to complete them.

I would also be interested to know how many red blossoms are up for grabs as I have over 6,000 Birthday Cards left in storage after the last event, so do I really need to complete Tales!
    As far as I know, you can just complete the chapters whenever. So you can still complete Chapter 1, even if other chapters have been released. They don't expire.

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    As far as I know, you can just complete the chapters whenever. So you can still complete Chapter 1, even if other chapters have been released. They don't expire.
    Confirming this, I've done it before. As long as you get it all done before the book expires, you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by jj75scafe View Post
    How come only up to chapter 3 has been put up? How are we supposed to know what to do? I think I'm just going to quit there's to much going on. One thing after another not enough time to collect food. All they are try to do is make sure we are buying gold get us to spend our money!! Completely fed up with this now. As i said tournament after event after something else. Not fun any more!!!

dragonsisland39*said:Today*01:41 PM

I completely agree with jj75scafe. This whole event/tournament game after game is getting too much are they really just getting us to buy buy buy so they can just purely make money??????
    I don't blame people wanting to quit as I am one of them too. It's not fun anymore .
    Why only a few chapters no one knows what else is coming or is that the point so either we fail or have to use more gold which gets*

Definitely never got the Party Dragon so I couldn?t finish that event. Buttercup sounds like an excellent place to start!

Rhino Keeper
    I do the same thing...my problem I?m over lvl 180 & I have dupes I can?t find. My other dragon game you click on what is their codex, hit find & can get rid of the dupes you don?t need. The other thing I wish we could do is sort by type (namely the ultras) for that one quests. The other game they do one quest like every couple months, I agree the quests are hard because you don?t have time to refill your food.

Hey I’m also wondering if this is a bug or something new or just same, old same old? A week or so ago I had gold on sale my roommate didn’t now she has gold on sale 20 or 30% off and I don’t. Is it just a random thing who gets the sales on gold? Although we both use ISO she’s on her phone and I’m on my tablet does that make a difference? If I should ask this somewhere else someone please tell me. Were to ask or say specific things is getting me a little confused. Thanks to anyone who can help!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70C39F90-647A-407F-9346-CA0AD40FDE94.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	44257Does any one know if this is Buttercup? 3 hours Air and Fruitful

There are to many events back to back leaves no time to gain enough food for the events. S8 I feel your just doing that to make us spend real money. Not cool.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenLynx View Post
    Hey I’m also wondering if this is a bug or something new or just same, old same old? A week or so ago I had gold on sale my roommate didn’t now she has gold on sale 20 or 30% off and I don’t. Is it just a random thing who gets the sales on gold? Although we both use ISO she’s on her phone and I’m on my tablet does that make a difference? If I should ask this somewhere else someone please tell me. Were to ask or say specific things is getting me a little confused. Thanks to anyone who can help!
    It's random. I have 2 devices and get gold sales at different times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kobidragon4 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70C39F90-647A-407F-9346-CA0AD40FDE94.jpeg 
Views:	61 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	44257Does any one know if this is Buttercup? 3 hours Air and Fruitful
    Yes that is buttercup....congrats!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast