View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

6 31.58%
  • I did not like this Event

7 36.84%
  • I could not finish in Time

9 47.37%
  • Foxglove Dragon

8 42.11%
  • Buttercup Dragon

7 36.84%
  • Hyacinth Dragon

6 31.58%
  • Neo Iris Dragon

5 26.32%
  • Veggie Box

0 0%
  • Lovely Log

0 0%
  • New Orchid

0 0%
  • Raw Marbles

0 0%
  • Climbing Carnations

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Eye of Iris Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jj75scafe View Post
    How come only up to chapter 3 has been put up? How are we supposed to know what to do? I think I'm just going to quit there's to much going on. One thing after another not enough time to collect food. All they are try to do is make sure we are buying gold get us to spend our money!! Completely fed up with this now. As i said tournament after event after something else. Not fun any more!!!
    S8 staff are not the kind souls who post the chapters, my dear. It is other players who are willing to spend gold to hurry through to the end who do this. As more and more people are leaving the game, we have fewer people willing to use gold to hurry and to share the information. So we are at the mercy of and indebted to the people who post this information.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-09-18 at 10:44 AM. Reason: removed third party site comments

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hyacinth Dragon

Attachment 44232
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Flower Purple Blue
    Habitat: Blossom Cycle, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
    Available at: Level 17
    Buying Price: 900 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 6 hours
    Exp Gained: 780
    Solo voy a sacar este dragon, no me gustaron los demas

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jj75scafe View Post
    How come only up to chapter 3 has been put up? How are we supposed to know what to do? I think I'm just going to quit there's to much going on. One thing after another not enough time to collect food. All they are try to do is make sure we are buying gold get us to spend our money!! Completely fed up with this now. As i said tournament after event after something else. Not fun any more!!!
    You can just look at the past DT's and you'll have a pretty clear picture as to what is in store. The chapters have been pretty much consistent over time so you can use the past tales as a guide just plug in the appropriate craft and dragon names.

Farm Supplier
    I thought we had a few days before we had to start the tales, I just got a notification telling me my Dragon tales had been activated when i wasn't even in the game and it only came out yesterday. Has that changed? I only started playing again last month after a break from the game
    Last edited by Emmajlb; 05-09-18 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmajlb View Post
    I thought we had a few days before we had to start the tales, I just got a notification telling me my Dragon tales had been activated when i wasn't even in the game and it only came out yesterday. Has that changed? I only started playing again last month after a break from the game
    Yes, it has been changed. Last couple of tales have autostarted this early.

Have you started trying to breed the Buttercup? I think thats what is needed for the ch7 common hatch. Its yellow green to breed. Myself and my neighbor got it first try using Ranger and Air. (Ranger is fr last year, a previous Tales event)

Quote Originally Posted by kobidragon4 View Post
    Attachment 44257Does any one know if this is Buttercup? 3 hours Air and Fruitful
    Yes this is Buttercup. 3hrs yellow and green to breed. Try a yellow/green with Air. I used Ranger and Air got it first try.

Farm Supplier
    Oh wow that sucks. Thank you Rhodry

Quote Originally Posted by CranberryMil View Post
    Solo voy a sacar este dragon, no me gustaron los demas
    And what does that mean in proper English ?
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    And what does that mean in proper English ?
    Basically that they're only going to get the first dragon because they don't like the looks of the others.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast