View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

6 31.58%
  • I did not like this Event

7 36.84%
  • I could not finish in Time

9 47.37%
  • Foxglove Dragon

8 42.11%
  • Buttercup Dragon

7 36.84%
  • Hyacinth Dragon

6 31.58%
  • Neo Iris Dragon

5 26.32%
  • Veggie Box

0 0%
  • Lovely Log

0 0%
  • New Orchid

0 0%
  • Raw Marbles

0 0%
  • Climbing Carnations

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Eye of Iris Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Farm Supplier

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Is anyone else trying to log on today and it says the game is updating and maintenance? Seriously, on the last day of the event?!?!?!
    It happened to me when I got up this morning 6am AEST to finish 3 more last battles. Luckily I had to wait only for 1 hour and started with bash, bash, bash. Neo Iris is now resting on the nest

I'm sorry if this was asked, but can we ask more than 5 neighbors to send a helping hand? Can we ask 20 as usual? Thanks.

Help! I completed section 4 of chapter 10, it didn't recognize it! I don't have time to craft another one! I restarted and nothing! Please help!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I'm sorry if this was asked, but can we ask more than 5 neighbors to send a helping hand? Can we ask 20 as usual? Thanks.
    Yes, the standard 20 requests go out even though we only require 5 to complete the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye1186 View Post
    Help! I completed section 4 of chapter 10, it didn't recognize it! I don't have time to craft another one! I restarted and nothing! Please help!
    Unfortunately, other than skipping with gold or re-crafting your only real option is to put in a support ticket with s8. I say unfortunately because I'm not sure how late they stay in the office so they may not get your ticket until morning.

If it were me, I would skip with gold then finish the last chapter before submitting a ticket explaining the situation. From my past experience and posts I've read it's more likely that s8 will refund the gold spent (assuming they see the error was on their end) than they are to extend your timer. This is just my opinion of course, you have to weigh the pros and cons and decide which route is best for you and your style of playing.

Out of curiosity, did the game put the Climbing Carnations in your storage without clicking off the task or did it not complete the craft and you still have the raw materials in your storage? There were a lot of glitches today with all the maintenance and I'm wondering if your Spell Shop rolled back after you started the craft and whether they'll try to say that is a user error.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I did. I asked all my neighbours who I think are still actively playing. Because of different time zone for players they will send it at different times. In this occasion I would like to thank all my good neighbours for sending the helping hand to me.

Don't forget to ask Stormie's Park, you will always get one from him.
    Last edited by Gladiola8; 05-17-18 at 06:24 PM.

Thank you so much AnnirisSweets! I went ahead and paid to finish step 4, sped thru the battles, and now I have my Neo Iris Dragon! I'll contact S8 about my ordeal! Thanks again!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by eagleeye1186 View Post
    Thank you so much AnnirisSweets! I went ahead and paid to finish step 4, sped thru the battles, and now I have my Neo Iris Dragon! I'll contact S8 about my ordeal! Thanks again!
    Happy to help. I'm glad you got your dragon and wish you well in your quest to regain your gold!

Quote Originally Posted by peteparcon View Post
    When was it available before?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Warmth Dragon was first available as the final prize in a DT a few years back, 2016 I think.
    Back in December 2016. The event was called ”A Warm Welcome”

The prizes were the Frozen Dragon, the Bundled Dragon and the Warmth Dragon. I can’t believe that it’s been more than a year since the event and I’ve yet to hatch the Warmth Dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Back in December 2016. The event was called ”A Warm Welcome”

The prizes were the Frozen Dragon, the Bundled Dragon and the Warmth Dragon. I can’t believe that it’s been more than a year since the event and I’ve yet to hatch the Warmth Dragon.
    Excellent cross referencing! Don't feel alone in the egg department, I've got eggs in storage from several years ago. With the rate that they release new dragons it's nearly impossible for us to clear out our storage.

In my realm, I can either have space to put the new event dragons that we are forced to hatch or have room to place the eggs from storage. It's an easy choice because so long as I have the egg I can hatch the dragon anytime and it's not taking up real estate. But every now and then one of them is so pretty or useful that I have to rearrange everything to make room for the egg but that's thankfully few and far between anymore!

I do wish we could put any dragon egg in storage, that would be a huge help especially in DTs. With each new event I'm forced to clear a plot of land and buy a new habitat to hold that event's dragons and with this new event schedule that's a lot of work just to have room to place the new dragons! Luckily the only dragon I had trouble placing this time was Warmth but since it's getting disenchanted it won't be there for long. I've got all the other flower dragons in one habitat and they do look very lovely together. I'm sure by the end of the month I'll be sick of flower dragons but for now I'm still enjoying them but I am wondering what theme they'll be going with next month.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Excellent cross referencing! Don't feel alone in the egg department, I've got eggs in storage from several years ago. With the rate that they release new dragons it's nearly impossible for us to clear out our storage.

In my realm, I can either have space to put the new event dragons that we are forced to hatch or have room to place the eggs from storage. It's an easy choice because so long as I have the egg I can hatch the dragon anytime and it's not taking up real estate. But every now and then one of them is so pretty or useful that I have to rearrange everything to make room for the egg but that's thankfully few and far between anymore!

I do wish we could put any dragon egg in storage, that would be a huge help especially in DTs. With each new event I'm forced to clear a plot of land and buy a new habitat to hold that event's dragons and with this new event schedule that's a lot of work just to have room to place the new dragons! Luckily the only dragon I had trouble placing this time was Warmth but since it's getting disenchanted it won't be there for long. I've got all the other flower dragons in one habitat and they do look very lovely together. I'm sure by the end of the month I'll be sick of flower dragons but for now I'm still enjoying them but I am wondering what theme they'll be going with next month.
    So that's why there is an option to exchange the token for tickets.
    I was like, who would pass up on a chance for a rare and unique dragon knowing that tickets arw available in the bingo game.
    Regarding the flower habitat, you can only have 1 right? I'm referring to the one that's purchasable with coins.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast