View Poll Results: Did you like this Event?/ Which items do you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Event

6 31.58%
  • I did not like this Event

7 36.84%
  • I could not finish in Time

9 47.37%
  • Foxglove Dragon

8 42.11%
  • Buttercup Dragon

7 36.84%
  • Hyacinth Dragon

6 31.58%
  • Neo Iris Dragon

5 26.32%
  • Veggie Box

0 0%
  • Lovely Log

0 0%
  • New Orchid

0 0%
  • Raw Marbles

0 0%
  • Climbing Carnations

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Eye of Iris Dragon Tale **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    It would be nice if the Neo Iris was even remotely iris-like. It's one of my favorite flowers, so I find the design of this dragon particularly disappointing. It looks like just a generic flower-ish dragon. Tbh, I'm not too pumped about any of the Tales dragons this time aroumd, and usually I adore the nature- and especially flower-themed dragons. Buttercup (aka Neo Citrus) it cute. I really like Warmth, so will finish the event for him. But ... meh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well, not completing this Tales, sick of the need to feed, feed the dragons! I can actually just see me throwing in the towel on this game very shortly as it is just becoming too much work to play!

Used to be relaxing now it is a job, and I have 2 of them being one that pays money and then my jobs in the home!
    If I use 150 gold to skip level up Foxglove to 13, will I still get last Hyacinth token?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    First, HUGE THANKS for posting chapter requirements!! Second, in Chapter 7, if I pay 150 Gold, to Skip level up Foxglove to 13, do I still get the Hyacinth part????. No time to make the food and would cost more than that to buy the food. Then I would get the Super Rare Hyacinth and 12 Island parts for 150 gold and not go further in this Tales Challenge.
    Can anyone answer please? Will I get last Hyacinth token if I skip the act with 150 gold?

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone answer please? Will I get last Hyacinth token if I skip the act with 150 gold?
    I think you will still get it. I have never skipped an act but it is my understanding that paying to skip it has the same effect as completing it. You would still have to level it up to level 14 later, though, so you would need food for that if you go that far.

Banned
    If I use 150 gold to skip level up Foxglove to 13, will I still get last Hyacinth token?
    Yes, you should do, if you do use gold take screen shots of you paying gold to skip that act as a back up, them if you don’t get the dragon you will have proof for support!

Rhino Keeper
    Breed with a Foxglove. UGH 44 hour timer. I guess this tales is over for me!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSpike777 View Post
    The next challenge is to raise Foxglove to 11. I just evolved to 10 and it says Max level and I cannot feed to get to 11. How am I supposed to proceed??
    You must buy the "Noble Crystal" from market. After you place it, you can level up past 10
    Oh, SNAP. I was hoping that 10 was the max level for players below L30 and that I wouldn't have to feed Foxglove beyond L10. (She ate me clean out of food at L9 and I had to struggle to raise another 10,000 fruit for her to evolve.) LOL
    I guess this is as far as I'll get on my first Storybook run. Maybe I'll get the parts to craft Hyacinth, but I know I can't feed THAT one beyond juvenile stage.
    Foxglove is now evolving to L10 a day late. Her chapter 8 breeding will be further held up by my first Virtue (33 hours) breeding. It sure took a KRAPPY time to show up. This has been quite the learning process, juggling this and the Adventure League Bingo. Good thing I didn't have a tournament to work on too.

I haven't bought the Noble Crystal yet either, KingSpike. It was one more building for which I could not spare the space. Foxglove is my very first dragon to reach L10!

Rhino Keeper
    At level 25, I was happy to get the first free Dragon in Tales and never could I have gotten enuf food to get the second one. You can't even get your 7th farm till you are level 37. You are brave to take on the challenge, but there will be lots more. Concentrate on Bingo for a month and you will have enough boosts that you won't have to spend gold for Breeding, food, etc. Good Luck!!! Also, you are ahead of the game just by referring to the forum. Most older players are super happy to help with advice, extra Coins etc.
    Oh, thank you! I just couldn't resist; it sounded like so much fun. I think I may have done better with the Tales if I wasn't already caught up in AL Bingo (lots of food and resources pumped into those challenges). As for the Boosts, I'm still trying to figure them out; wasted a couple of them already, so I'll just save them up until I get the hang of how to use them properly. I'll be very happy indeed to get as far as the Hyacinth crafting on my first time at Tales.

Farm Supplier
    Do you just have to reach level 7 or complete it to get the 2nd dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Yes that is buttercup....congrats!
    Yes! Same thing worked for me after many fails. FRUITFUL & AIR YIPPIE!! Thanks!

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast