Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 2)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Think i got the Ghostrich?

Attachment 48230
    I believe so... I managed one on my higher level acct. I love it congrats

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Think i got the Ghostrich?

Attachment 48230
    It should be, large green egg 19 hours congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I believe so... I managed one on my higher level acct. I love it congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    It should be, large green egg 19 hours congrats!
    Thanks for both of you, because it is the Ghostrich. Very happy i did manage to breed a temporarily creature. Very happy with it.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

I got Wagrid with Emerald Dragon and Ancient Sloth. 16 hours breeding.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi guys, do you know why I can't breed my sugarskull glider with my skeletal steed? They don't appear in the list to choose from in the breeding den.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    Hi guys, do you know why I can't breed my sugarskull glider with my skeletal steed? They don't appear in the list to choose from in the breeding den.
    Someone else can answer who has more knowledge, but I always hate to see someone hanging out there for an answer. All I know is that there are certain elements that cannot be used in breeding, and the skull element (I can't remember what it's called) is one of those elements. I think Service is another one of those elements.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Someone else can answer who has more knowledge, but I always hate to see someone hanging out there for an answer. All I know is that there are certain elements that cannot be used in breeding, and the skull element (I can't remember what it's called) is one of those elements. I think Service is another one of those elements.
    But I remember I bred the german shepherd with the dalmatian because I got the saint bernard, and those have the service element. How I'm supposed to get the Deadwing then, is there another way?

Banned
    But I remember I bred the german shepherd with the dalmatian because I got the saint bernard, and those have the service element. How I'm supposed to get the Deadwing then, is there another way?
    I'm sorry, I didn't explain very well. At certain times, they bring back the normally unbreedable animals and make them breedable again. The service dogs were part of a trio, so they made it so that you could breed them temporarily to get the Saint Bernard. There were originally only 3 space animals that were also a trio and could only be bred at a certain time. The other trios are Ice Cream and Skull, I guess, and since they aren't always breedable, I don't think you can get the Deadwing at this time. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will weigh in for you soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Phoenix for answering! The thing is that I thought that right now was that certain time when you can try to breed the skull animals, since they appear in the shop (below there's a screenshot of my shop taken just a moment ago where you can see them). I even got the glider two days ago and the skeletal steed yesterday, so it's weird that now I'm not allowed to breed them together :S

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181029-233550.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	48329

Banned
    Thanks Phoenix for answering! The thing is that I thought that right now was that certain time when you can try to breed the skull animals, since they appear in the shop (below there's a screenshot of my shop taken just a moment ago where you can see them). I even got the glider two days ago and the skeletal steed yesterday, so it's weird that now I'm not allowed to breed them together :S

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181029-233550.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	48329
    Really? You bred them? Good for you! I bought mine - didn't know they were breedable. I bought Deadwing last year. It would be great if Elsa or someone could respond to this question for you....

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast