Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    Does anyone know if we can breed lion pride with other animals? I just tried to breed it with my CU but it doesn?t even show up on my breed list. I looked at the creatures guide, it doesn?t say. That would really stink considering I wanted to try to get the opal octopus...
    If it doesn't show up - on at least lvl 4 - it can't, sorry. But for the Opal you don't have to use rainbow as a breeding element. Water and Crystal is enough. Your change wouldn't bigger with rainbow. I thought we can't breed with Rainbow but Callyvitale19 say we can so....
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    If it doesn't show up - on at least lvl 4 - it can't, sorry. But for the Opal you don't have to use rainbow as a breeding element. Water and Crystal is enough. Your change wouldn't bigger with rainbow. I thought we can't breed with Rainbow but Callyvitale19 say we can so....
    I read somewhere that someone got the opal octopus by breeding to tye-dye-tiger. I've tried several times but I never got it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I read somewhere that someone got the opal octopus by breeding to tye-dye-tiger. I've tried several times but I never got it.
    I still haven't so I think i can give it a try. Thanks for the advice. Let's hope it works...... some day......
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys, I don’t have any Space animals yet, does anyone know if I buy a Lemurcury I can use it to try to breed Plutopus and Caturn? Should I breed Lemurcury with fire to try for Caturn? And Lemurcury with water to try for Plutopus? Thanks
    I just read the Caturn description and it says that you need to breed Lemurcury and Plutopus to get it, I just both a Lemurcury and will breed it with water when evolved to try for Plutopus, will post again if I suceed
    Last edited by DragonPhoenix6; 06-20-18 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Added info

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Hey guys, I don’t have any Space animals yet, does anyone know if I buy a Lemurcury I can use it to try to breed Plutopus and Caturn? Should I breed Lemurcury with fire to try for Caturn? And Lemurcury with water to try for Plutopus? Thanks
    I just read the Caturn description and it says that you need to breed Lemurcury and Plutopus to get it, I just both a Lemurcury and will breed it with water when evolved to try for Plutopus, will post again if I suceed
    Please let us know how this turns out? TY

Fashion Designer
    If I bred plutopus and lemercury could I make caturn?? (While their in market)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Good luck! I may try for a caturn with my plutopus and lemercury... I don't have much time with such long fails of the limited:/ let us know though..Thanks!!!

Banned
    Tagging onto miadoubled's question, can we breed limited animals (i.e., Norse Horse, etc.) while they are in market?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    Tagging onto miadoubled's question, can we breed limited animals (i.e., Norse Horse, etc.) while they are in market?
    Im.hoping to get some luck.. last time I was able to breed rooted rhino while it was in the market, I'm not sure if it works for all but I'm sure trying!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Im.hoping to get some luck.. last time I was able to breed rooted rhino while it was in the market, I'm not sure if it works for all but I'm sure trying!
    I'm trying hard too. Good luck.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast