Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 2)

Executive Chef
    The XO Ox is in the market! I wanted him so bad a couple years ago. He says not available by breeding, so I don't know if he is able to be bred right now, but the combo used to be Love Bug and Kissy Cat. I don't know if using that combo would work, or just using earth and plant might work, or if he isn't breedable at all. I just wanted to share my knowledge in case it helps anyone out.

Update: Well, darn it, it won't let me breed my Kissy Cat or my Love Bug, so I guess that won't work. That kind of makes me think that the OX Ox is, therefore, unbreedable since the only way to breed him before was with those 2 animals.
    Last edited by mymonta; 02-12-19 at 02:33 PM. Reason: update

Farm Supplier
    got Love Bug using CU and Heart Hound!

trying for Matripony so I guess I need to get the nature element in there, if it?s even breedable

Rhino Keeper
    I got Love Bug with Rock Rhino and Pyro Pony!

Rhino Keeper

Kissy cat and love bug?

According to the guide, x o ox was obtainable by breeding kissy cat and love bug. I hatched kissy cat(which I didn't want to) and bought love bug specifically to try and breed the ox and sped up evolving both since sale ends tomorrow only to try and breed them and neither comes up on the breeding choices. I'm feeling really ripped off right now. WTH...WHY CAN'T WE USE EITHER ANIMAL FOR BREEDING? There are no special elements involved. I don't understand. I want the gems back that i spent trying to achieve a goal I now know is unattainable. So not fair!!!

Executive Chef
    Sorry about that, but if you had read the 'Breeding combos and Questions thread' you would know it wasn't useful to breed with these two. Someone already posted this issue. Here that post:

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The XO Ox is in the market! I wanted him so bad a couple years ago. He says not available by breeding, so I don't know if he is able to be bred right now, but the combo used to be Love Bug and Kissy Cat. I don't know if using that combo would work, or just using earth and plant might work, or if he isn't breedable at all. I just wanted to share my knowledge in case it helps anyone out.

Update: Well, darn it, it won't let me breed my Kissy Cat or my Love Bug, so I guess that won't work. That kind of makes me think that the OX Ox is, therefore, unbreedable since the only way to breed him before was with those 2 animals.
    Again I feel sorry about your try and gems you wasted.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    According to the guide, x o ox was obtainable by breeding kissy cat and love bug. I hatched kissy cat(which I didn't want to) and bought love bug specifically to try and breed the ox and sped up evolving both since sale ends tomorrow only to try and breed them and neither comes up on the breeding choices. I'm feeling really ripped off right now. WTH...WHY CAN'T WE USE EITHER ANIMAL FOR BREEDING? There are no special elements involved. I don't understand. I want the gems back that i spent trying to achieve a goal I now know is unattainable. So not fair!!!
    I'm afraid this is not a bug. Xo ox is breedable when the specific breeding goals are active and there are no current goals for it. Having it on sale in the shop does not mean it's meant for us to breed. Nevertheless I sympathise with you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Sorry about that, but if you had read the 'Breeding combos and Questions thread' you would know it wasn't useful to breed with these two. Someone already posted this issue. Here that post:

Again I feel sorry about your try and gems you wasted.
    Thanks...next time I will have to make sure I read all the threads first. I ended up buying the ox so at least I have the whole set now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'm afraid this is not a bug. Xo ox is breedable when the specific breeding goals are active and there are no current goals for it. Having it on sale in the shop does not mean it's meant for us to breed. Nevertheless I sympathise with you.
    Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Thanks...next time I will have to make sure I read all the threads first. I ended up buying the ox so at least I have the whole set now.
    I'm sorry for your trouble. I ended up buying the Ox, too. I've wanted him for so long, and I believe this is a good price for him.

200 gems for Matripony is also a great sale. She's usually much more expensive.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm sorry for your trouble. I ended up buying the Ox, too. I've wanted him for so long, and I believe this is a good price for him.

200 gems for Matripony is also a great sale. She's usually much more expensive.
    Thx...i agree, 180 gems is a good price. I really wanted him too.