Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 2)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    I just bred Brave Eagle using Firewolf and Lost Crow - dark/fire elements
    Thank you. I've been trying using fire/dark too with no luck, but at least I know it's possible now. Weird that you used fire/dark and fire/water, but if it worked, word. Thanks again.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know the combo for Libertree? Would it just be Treent and Water? Editing: That would have been too easy, lol. I just discovered that the Treent isn't available in the breeding den. So, any suggestions?
    Last edited by Alohatami; 11-08-18 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Does anyone know the combo for Libertree? Would it just be Treent and Water? Editing: That would have been too easy, lol. I just discovered that the Treent isn't available in the breeding den. So, any suggestions?
    Saw a post yesterday that someone got it using Cherry Treent and Frost Fang.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Saw a post yesterday that someone got it using Cherry Treent and Frost Fang.
    Thanks. I've started trying that and will keep my fingers crossed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Thanks. I've started trying that and will keep my fingers crossed.
    Did you ever get it? I just bought Brave Eagle and Libertree assuming they wouldn't be breedable. I was just so happy to be able to finally complete my patriotic collection.

On another note, has anyone bred a Cranbeary? It doesn't say that it isn't breedable, but I've had no luck so far.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    On another note, has anyone bred a Cranbeary? It doesn't say that it isn't breedable, but I've had no luck so far.
    Yes! To my great surprise! I was trying for either it or the Stuffin Puffin. I know I used my Emerald Dragon, and I think the other animal was something like Prince Charring or King Barkthur - I know I picked a non-breedable Earth/Fire creature.

Doing something similar on another account, I managed a Jasper Dragon fail. I would be super excited if I didn't already have one on that account, but oh well. At least it'll give me a few extra bombs & board points, and it's an account where I still have spare room for duplicates.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Banned
    Congratulations, Sakrysta! I didn't get the Cranbeary, but I did get a Jasper Dragon as well! This is my first, so I'm happy about it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I did, Phoenix! And after that, I got a 15 hour using Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino. Thought it was a Magmacore, but to my surprise it's a Thankfowl!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    I did, Phoenix! And after that, I got a 15 hour using Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino. Thought it was a Magmacore, but to my surprise it's a Thankfowl!
    Congratulations! I guess I'll keep trying for a Cranbeary. I thought he was gone from the market, but it looks like I have until tomorrow's reset to keep trying. Thankfowl is so cute!

Executive Chef
    No Cranbeary for me. Tried from the moment it came to the game. Congrats for those who did get it. Who knows, maby next time.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19