Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 2)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    FYI: I have bred both Love Dove and Smitten Kitten using Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino.
    Thank you for the info!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Thank you for the info!
    NP. Just another note, when I got the first 8 hour timer, I sped bred it, which was the Smitten Kitten. Then I immediately bred the same two creatures and got another 8 hour timer which was the Love Dove. I'm only pointing this out to show that they must only be available within certain time cycles? Hope this makes sense.

Farm Supplier
    NP. Just another note, when I got the first 8 hour timer, I sped bred it, which was the Smitten Kitten. Then I immediately bred the same two creatures and got another 8 hour timer which was the Love Dove. I'm only pointing this out to show that they must only be available within certain time cycles? Hope this makes sense.
    interesting... do you think there is a specific time slot that varies by individual game or in general for everyone? do you remember when you bred yours and in what time zone? I want the smitten kitten haha

Fashion Designer
    FYI: I have bred both Love Dove and Smitten Kitten using Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino.
    Thank you for the info i was wondering if it was a possibility --congrats!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdovex View Post
    interesting... do you think there is a specific time slot that varies by individual game or in general for everyone? do you remember when you bred yours and in what time zone? I want the smitten kitten haha
    Since I started playing, I have noticed there is a pattern, but it is so random that I doubt it's possible to nail down exactly. I'm in the EST and have had much success later in the eve between 10 and 11. I bred the two Valentines creatures around 10:30. I've also bred multiple epic creatures in a row around the same time by immediately breeding again right after each other. I doubt that any of this is helpful though and any pattern I think I recognize could just be in my head. That's just another one of the crazy aspects of this game.

Farm Supplier
    Since I started playing, I have noticed there is a pattern, but it is so random that I doubt it's possible to nail down exactly. I'm in the EST and have had much success later in the eve between 10 and 11. I bred the two Valentines creatures around 10:30. I've also bred multiple epic creatures in a row around the same time by immediately breeding again right after each other. I doubt that any of this is helpful though and any pattern I think I recognize could just be in my head. That's just another one of the crazy aspects of this game.
    thanks for sharing! I also doubt theres an identifiable pattern - cause that would be too easy hah - but out of curiosity Ill try the speed breeding trick if I get the chance!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Thank you for the info i was wondering if it was a possibility --congrats!
    Threw together two earth/ fire crits..and wala, a love dove ! Thanks so much for the info- love the rare moments when i breed the sale animals..feels more rewarding then some other things in this game anymore..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Threw together two earth/ fire crits..and wala, a love dove ! Thanks so much for the info- love the rare moments when i breed the sale animals..feels more rewarding then some other things in this game anymore..
    Congrats and I agree. I've bred every creature that's currently available, including epics, so the sale animals are all that I have left to live for.

Fashion Designer
    Bred a Love Dove (on the account that did not have one and also has room!) with Pyro Pony & Rock Rhino.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    Bred a Love Dove (on the account that did not have one and also has room!) with Pyro Pony & Rock Rhino.
    Congrats i managed a second..trying for this lovely new 'common'