Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Hey guys I just bred a Norse Horse first try using Crystal Unicorn and Lilacbrested Roller! So Norse Horse is definitely breedable!
    Now I am trying for Plutopus as I bought a Lemurcury (breeding it with frost fang) but had 2 fails til now, will post again if I suceed, if someone else manages to breed Plutopus or Caturn please post so that we know it’s breedable thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Hey guys I just bred a Norse Horse first try using Crystal Unicorn and Lilacbrested Roller! So Norse Horse is definitely breedable!
    Now I am trying for Plutopus as I bought a Lemurcury (breeding it with frost fang) but had 2 fails til now, will post again if I suceed, if someone else manages to breed Plutopus or Caturn please post so that we know it?s breedable thanks
    Coolio. Thanks for the deets. Workin on it now.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPhoenix6 View Post
    Now I am trying for Plutopus as I bought a Lemurcury (breeding it with frost fang) but had 2 fails til now, will post again if I suceed, if someone else manages to breed Plutopus or Caturn please post so that we know it’s breedable thanks
    Congrats! And thanks a bunch for the info! I used your combo and got myself a norse horse! Im so happy! Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone managed to breed a parade pony yet? Hoping to try and make myself happy since the last limited breed was an upset -hoping this could make me feel better about it!

Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Has anyone managed to breed a parade pony yet? Hoping to try and make myself happy since the last limited breed was an upset -hoping this could make me feel better about it!
    I’m not sure if you can. It says not available through breeding. But if that is not correct, I’d love to try for it!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Banned
    I'm also wondering if Electricutie might be breedable even though it says it isn't. It's cheap enough that I could just buy it, yet I'm not overly attached to it. I can live without it, but would try to breed for it if possible.

I *love* the Parade Pony. I bought one for quite a lot of gems (in my opinion) when it was on sale several months ago. It was so cute as a baby that I never grew it up. Fortunately, I later won one in a Spin to Win or something, so I grew that one to level 10, where it is really pretty. If I wanted to spend the money, I'd get one for my other account, but I figure there really isn't much sense in paying for something you already have. *sigh*

Fashion Designer
    It seems that very often that the animals that they bring back are indeed breedable. It happens often enough that if it's one I'm interested in, and if I'm not desperately trying to breed something else for an event or something, I try for it - whether the description says it's breedable or not. Storm8 does not habitually change animal descriptions when they bring back an animal for a short-term availability. So the description is not really a reliable way to know for sure.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    It seems that very often that the animals that they bring back are indeed breedable. It happens often enough that if it's one I'm interested in, and if I'm not desperately trying to breed something else for an event or something, I try for it - whether the description says it's breedable or not. Storm8 does not habitually change animal descriptions when they bring back an animal for a short-term availability. So the description is not really a reliable way to know for sure.
    Well I’m that case I hope it is possible! I love the parade pony!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I read that someone got a parade pony by breeding elephantom with beegull. Good luck
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-05-18 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site

I got a 47-hr timer using Crystal-Water (Pearl Peryton) & Earth-Fire (can't remember name of this bird-animal.) Can someone tell me what it might be?

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast