Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by betenoir View Post
    I am in the middle of the current storybook where it asked to breed the bamboon and the skyseeker which just gave me a 45 hr breeding time. The only eggs I can find with that time are gem eggs and neither of these creatures are gem elements, one is a earth/nature and the other is olympic/fire. What did I just breed? HELP
    Probably a Crystal Unicorn. I believe that is 45 hours and you have 4 different elements.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranlink14606 View Post
    Probably a Crystal Unicorn. I believe that is 45 hours and you have 4 different elements.
    Bleh I don't want another one of those. Okay thank you

Bamboon and ancient sloth just gave me 17h timer. I guess this means spring equifox is breedable atm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by misty00800 View Post
    Bamboon and ancient sloth just gave me 17h timer. I guess this means spring equifox is breedable atm
    Thank you for sharing, good to know!

Rhino Keeper
    This may be a really dumb question but are any of the sale animals breedable?
    I tried my best to breed Palmeranian the last time we were able to, but failed miserably. I will buy it but it would be so gratifying to successfully breed one.

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I tried my best to breed Palmeranian the last time we were able to, but failed miserably. I will buy it but it would be so gratifying to successfully breed one.
    I'm not an expert, but I think a handful are... almost all say at the end of their description "not available by breeding" but a few do not, and that's usually how I tell when a new breedable one is out... I am pretty sure the turtle dove and cold Turkey are among the ones listed that way, a Christmas one, a music one and a couple more.. hope that helps! =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Not stupid at all! I wondered the same thing. Ones that have *never* been breedable (like they were a milestone or SB prize or something) won't be breed able now, but if an animal has *ever* been breedable, it might be breedable now. I will also be trying for Palmeranian. Alligibb417 gave you some good pointers. You could also use the guides right here in the forum to see how most of the animals originated - if they were an unbreedable prize or not.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-19-19 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Removed 3rd party site comment

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alligibb417 View Post
    I'm not an expert, but I think a handful are... almost all say at the end of their description "not available by breeding" but a few do not, and that's usually how I tell when a new breedable one is out... I am pretty sure the turtle dove and cold Turkey are among the ones listed that way, a Christmas one, a music one and a couple more.. hope that helps! =)
    Thank you! Yes, that helps a lot.
    I would like to fill my Music habitat, may be my next breeding effort.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Not stupid at all! I wondered the same thing. Ones that have *never* been breedable (like they were a milestone or SB prize or something) won't be breed able now, but if an animal has *ever* been breedable, it might be breedable now. I will also be trying for Palmeranian. Alligibb417 gave you some good pointers. You could also use the guides right here in the forum to see how most of the animals originated - if they were an unbreedable prize or not.
    Thank you for the very helpful information! My pup is a Pomeranian and that is one animal I really felt bad about missing out on.
    The price is right, I just need to keep an eye out for when the sale ends and a nest available.
    Please let me know if you're able to breed one. Best of luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a common element you can use for Rainbow?
    Trying to breed Pi?ata Pony and used 2 RB/Plant combos that gave me a 16 hour timer, unfortunately not it.