Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Farm Supplier
    You can quick collect in android. Just click Menu and Social. Wait 5 seconds and then close the Social screen. In a few seconds all the stuff you've clicked will be collected. Do this every 100 clicks. It works 90% of times. If not, just repeat.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    You can quick collect in android. Just click Menu and Social. Wait 5 seconds and then close the Social screen. In a few seconds all the stuff you've clicked will be collected. Do this every 100 clicks. It works 90% of times. If not, just repeat.
    I'm excited about a quick collect on android!

But Menu and Social? I'm on Android 8.0.0. I have a pulldown at the top that lets me adjust a some settings (airplane mode, mobile data, portrait/landscape, etc.) I have a task-switching pullup at the bottom of the screen (kind of like switching tabs in browser.) And then the usual "desktop" with icons. I am on a Motorola if that makes a difference.
    EDIT: Ginnyfe explained below, it's the in-game Menu, Social. Thank you.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-14-19 at 04:29 AM.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I'm excited about a quick collect on android!

But Menu and Social? I'm on Android 8.0.0. I have a pulldown at the top that lets me adjust a some settings (airplane mode, mobile data, portrait/landscape, etc.) I have a task-switching pullup at the bottom of the screen (kind of like switching tabs in browser.) And then the usual "desktop" with icons. I am on a Motorola if that makes a difference.
    It is the Menu of Castle Story game. Bottom left on the game screen.

Executive Chef
    Warning for those who didn't know.

Today I completed Weekends Warrior - and during it while I had unlimited Energy - I collected from ALL my daily alicorns and unicorns ( total 44 daily energy sources).....When event ended I had just 40 energy. ALL energy I collected from daily alicorns and unicorns was gone - it should have been minimal at least around 175. ( Normally well above 200).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post

Today I completed Weekends Warrior - and during it while I had unlimited Energy - I collected from ALL my daily alicorns and unicorns ( total 44 daily energy sources).....When event ended I had just 40 energy. ALL energy I collected from daily alicorns and unicorns was gone - it should have been minimal at least around 175. ( Normally well above 200).
    Quite known by those with flocks of energy generators. I always start my WW with minimum energy (0 if possible).
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    I have been trying to figure this out for weeks now!! Thank you for posting this, I'm going to try it on my next login.

Many thanks!
    trudyscandles

Executive Chef

Shouldn't this extra energy you collected, which is yours, be returned at the end of unlimited? Not nice!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Shouldn't this extra energy you collected, which is yours, be returned at the end of unlimited? Not nice!
    That is what I hoped for! Like I never considered it would turn into NOTHING. Basically I lost over 200 energy ( I never get less than that) - just before event started. Sort of made me furious.
    At least my fligers and direwolves helped to raise my mood:_ and gave me 4 expansion permits today - which was unbelievable luck.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

You should contact Support for assistance about this...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You should contact Support for assistance about this...
    Thanks, I sent them report

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast