Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    ...My tips: run down your resources for milk, hide, bacon, eggs, stone, glimmer dust, wood, water on things you need to craft in the days leading up to it as much as you have animals and resources that can refill them. Save any repetitive chopping needed for a goal until WW and have those items purchased and placed if you can. ...

... and second highest coin producing buildings that are usually in storage. ...
    Solid advice and I hope it goes into the guide!

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I don?t do more than the necessary farming because I think the bonus energies you get are lost. You?re better off farming during a regular time using a rune boost when the doubled energy output makes the entire harvest nearly neutral.
    Interesting point! I will have to ponder that. Applies if one has finished 4th part of Tablet of Taburnum.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    With all the happy & hurried 'WW' tapping.. remember NOT to collect from whatever buildings that may be needed for the event start later on. It's Thursday!
    Better a couple coins less.. than a 12hr late-start of an Event!
    Excellent point for the guide! Long lead time buildings such as marketplace, taverns, IVY, library ... even waiting 2 hours for Old Thomas can be annoying, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Hi all, Does anyone have the same problem as me? namely when my 10 minutes of unlimited play has ended and I get a 40 energy refill then in a minute or so it goes down to 28 or 33 energy even if I stop playing and quick collect a minute or so before time ends. I can?t figure out why it happens.
    It is meant to restore you to the level of energy you had just before timer started. So if you had 28, there you are. If you have 54 because of drops, same thing.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Hi all, Does anyone have the same problem as me? namely when my 10 minutes of unlimited play has ended and I get a 40 energy refill then in a minute or so it goes down to 28 or 33 energy even if I stop playing and quick collect a minute or so before time ends. I can?t figure out why it happens.
    Yeap, today it even went down to 6 energy :/ Might concur with what Lavenderdale said. Well not so concerned about energy as in general I have no more place to harvest from for at least a few minutes until my 500 shrubs reset.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone still have to "force close" anymore?

I no longer get the repeated "refills" up to 40 energy anymore. About 10-15 seconds after the Baron pesterscongratulates me for finishing the tasks, I get the "Unlimited" showing with a 10 minute timer. Exactly what the event was always intended to be.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 12-07-18 at 07:11 PM.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

How does one quick collect?

Quote Originally Posted by histoplasmosis View Post
    How does one quick collect?
    On IOS, tap as many items as you'd like & then either visit the Social tab or double tap the home button and the items just start dropping without your avatar going to each place.

Not sure how android does it.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Solid advice and I hope it goes into the guide!

Interesting point! I will have to ponder that. Applies if one has finished 4th part of Tablet of Taburnum.

Excellent point for the guide! Long lead time buildings such as marketplace, taverns, IVY, library ... even waiting 2 hours for Old Thomas can be annoying, lol.

It is meant to restore you to the level of energy you had just before timer started. So if you had 28, there you are. If you have 54 because of drops, same thing.
    That doesn?t make sence to me as I always start my unlimited energy with 1 or 2 energy left(collect last building or fight last monster) so that would mean I wouldn?t even get 28 or 30 or even sometimes 40 energy which happens also but never over 40. I thought you just get a 40 energy refill when unlimited play has ended same like when you buy 15 minutes unlimited play.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    On IOS, tap as many items as you'd like & then either visit the Social tab or double tap the home button and the items just start dropping without your avatar going to each place.

Not sure how android does it.
    I would be very interested in finding out if there is a way to do the quick collect with android also.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on Android, I have not heard of anything we can do.

Last night I tested and found premium items work as "Harvest flowers" besides the Apple, Lemon and Orange trees. I successfully tested Maple Tree, Living Tree and Magic Fruit Tree.
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 12-30-18 at 07:02 PM.

Fashion Designer
    SpiritWind is going to add these details to the hub guide outline - in the meantime, here's a link to a topic that lists what counts for the various tasks:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...eekday-Warrior

HUB THREAD https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...imited-energy)
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 03-14-19 at 04:26 AM. Reason: added link to hub thread

Fashion Designer
    Gingerbread farmhouse did not count as collecting from a town building for the weekend warrior task of Visit (10) Town Buildings, other farmhouses did count. I thought the gingerbread buildings were treated like their "regular" counterpart?

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast