Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Well, we all know to watch out for that thieving blue bird when she's returning to the nest on a normal day but I'm here to make sure you really make sure she's not due to fly in when you're doing WW. Nadina really did a number on my realm!

I was clicking away in my first 10 minutes and I'd just pulled up the bar to do a quick collect when everything went wonky before freezing up for over a full minute. After a force close, I'd lost a few gems on who-knows-what and everything I'd tried to quick collect was untouched. Thankfully I make sure to quick collect every 40-60 taps so I didn't lose out on too much work but that bird definitely wreaked havoc on my timer. I've learned my lesson and will only be participating in WW when that bird is on her nest.

P.S:
    We all know that if you have stored energy, after WW it claims you only have 40/40 until you restart the game. My question is: Has anyone used the 40 energy before restarting and if so, does it come out of our stored energy or not?
    i have never lost stored energy in either mode, soon as unlimited time is up/or i used the last 40 they gave me, my stored energy shows back up where it should be without me having to even close the game (when it is not unlimited mode, it does take almost a minute to show my energy amount though).

Executive Chef
    @ AnnirasSweets

Last night.. during that time.. my game did freeze up many times but not in use of the WW or cause of the blue sparrow coming in or moving out. I was watching the free videos.
    After video was finished and automatically should return to the game stating what you've won.. it froze instead. This happened about 5 times.. eventually rebooting and repeating.. but was the same.
    I abandoned video watching so I could continue to work on the crafts as I understood the game was NOT running smoothly.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 05-12-18 at 04:27 AM. Reason: spelling
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I didn’t get the second 10 minutes of unlimited energy! I don’t understand why?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by myhsplace View Post
    i have never lost stored energy in either mode, soon as unlimited time is up/or i used the last 40 they gave me, my stored energy shows back up where it should be without me having to even close the game (when it is not unlimited mode, it does take almost a minute to show my energy amount though).
    Thanks for confirming that for me. I'll have to give it a try next WW!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    @ AnnirasSweets

Last night.. during that time.. my game did freeze up many times but not in use of the WW or cause of the blue sparrow coming in or moving out. I was watching the free videos.
    After video was finished and automatically should return to the game stating what you've won.. it froze instead. This happened about 5 times.. eventually rebooting and repeating.. but was the same.
    I abandoned video watching so I could continue to work on the crafts as I understood the game was NOT running smoothly.
    Interesting. Perhaps it wasn't the bird at all. I should apologize for assuming it was Nadina but I shan't because more often than not she is the culprit, lol. For future reference, every time you see I've written something about the bird, just know that my eyes are squinted and my fist is raised... Apparently she brings out the persnickety old woman in me.

Fashion Designer
    I wonder if any of those traps from monsters past that we have in our inventory could be used for this....I have one trap that I can't even store so it sits in my kingdom, I think it's a wyvern trap. It would be great to get rid of those and not have to worry about trying to spawn something in a hurry.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I wonder if any of those traps from monsters past that we have in our inventory could be used for this....I have one trap that I can't even store so it sits in my kingdom, I think it's a wyvern trap. It would be great to get rid of those and not have to worry about trying to spawn something in a hurry.
    I have chopped event traps way after the event and the animal still spawned. The traps seem to work as intended regardless of time but the animal won't drop any items either event items or regular items. It's sort of like fighting the ghost of the animal, lol.

So basically:
    Good news - You can for sure get rid of that trap and fight the Wyvern.
    Bad news - You won't get any drops for fighting the Wyvern.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I have chopped event traps way after the event and the animal still spawned. The traps seem to work as intended regardless of time but the animal won't drop any items either event items or regular items. It's sort of like fighting the ghost of the animal, lol.

So basically:
    Good news - You can for sure get rid of that trap and fight the Wyvern.
    Bad news - You won't get any drops for fighting the Wyvern.
    Hmmm.....no drops sucks, but if it satisfies WW goal maybe I'll do some spring cleaning
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Learned something new during this round of Weekend Warrior - fruit trees (apple, orange, lemon) count as flowers for the harvest 15 flowers.

Nightclub Owner
    First time I ever got the extra 10 minutes, whoot! The first unlimited was the standard 10 minutes but after the forced close, the second timer was at 19:38 unlimited. I got so much done and feel so accomplished all thanks to the WW. I really will miss this when/if it goes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Learned something new during this round of Weekend Warrior - fruit trees (apple, orange, lemon) count as flowers for the harvest 15 flowers.
    So, oddly, do mushrooms.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast