Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    How can you be sure to get Golden Nuggets during the WW event?
    Chop down a bunch of rock outcroppings!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Chop down a bunch of rock outcroppings!
    I only chop the one that is required and never get a Gold Nugget, so I wasn't sure how likely I would be to get more if I chopped more rock outcroppings.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I only chop the one that is required and never get a Gold Nugget, so I wasn't sure how likely I would be to get more if I chopped more rock outcroppings.
    I think I get 1 nugget for roughly every 10-15 Rock Outcroppings. If I am otherwise full, I try to fill all open space with them, to get more gold nuggets during WW. Last time I got mmm 3 nuggets. Which at least leaves me "even" for most of the events asking for Nuggets on the Adventures. I don't think I often get enough of the "only obtained from random drop" things to do more than 3 Adventures during these events.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I'm averaging around 10-ish golden nuggets every WW, but I spend my time pretty much just chopping

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if there will be a weekday warrior tonight, wednesday May 5? With 2 events going on? I will have a 300 chop enemy right away and would rather wait for that!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Does anyone know if there will be a weekday warrior tonight, wednesday May 5? With 2 events going on? I will have a 300 chop enemy right away and would rather wait for that!
    No, not when we are in the middle of an event... it will be next week.

Executive Chef
    Don't forget to gear up for today's WW event! Fill your crafting buildings, have crops to harvest and things ready to be chopped.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Is weekday warrior available to every account?

Is it limited to certain accounts or are there restrictions based on the individual account goals/ quests that are active?

Several neighbors have it available to them tonight, but I'm not getting the prompt. I'm at level 30 so it's not a level thing & I've gotten it several times on previous weeks (where we are in between events).

There is no active event so that's not the restriction either. Tried checking for update and restarting device neither worked. Any ideas?

Fashion Designer
    Argh Grim workshop and potion shops do NOT work (again) for weekday warrior. it's so annoying that this keeps happening.

Why do they offer these "special event" buildings that are constantly excluded during timed events???!!! Now I have to pay gems to speed up my Tinker Camp because that's the only craft building that weekday warrior recognizes.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Is weekday warrior available to every account?

Is it limited to certain accounts or are there restrictions based on the individual account goals/ quests that are active?

Several neighbors have it available to them tonight, but I'm not getting the prompt. I'm at level 30 so it's not a level thing & I've gotten it several times on previous weeks (where we are in between events).

There is no active event so that's not the restriction either. Tried checking for update and restarting device neither worked. Any ideas?
    I think it must have been limited to people level 45 and up who were participating in the new storyline. This is very unfair to everyone else.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819