Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I just cleared a third of my queendom with the first round of unlimited energy and guess what? I only met ONE Fangbeast even though I went through an entire 50-plot crop of strawberries, 20 Cows, 10 Minks, 20 Farm Houses, 10 Cottages, 20 ponds, 15 Wells, etc., etc. No other monster appeared.

It looks like I'll have to rely on my monster generators to complete the "Fight Monsters" task

Edit:
    I even tried collecting from my sea creatures and decorations, which, more often than not, spawns an Aquanther. No such luck this time.

It seems that the monster spawn rate has mysteriously dipped again
    Not sure if it?s because I have the ?boaring problem ? goal but I spawned dire boars like crazy during ww. Also got fangbeasts from cows and chickens. I?m only on level 30 though.

Executive Chef
    The WW is pretty tricky for those fairy flowers. Basically you have to start it in the 1st 10 minutes, start 2 brews, park a beast, collect from Aspens til max and then wait til brews are done -2 hours, , start more brews and then collect from aspens again in 2nd 10 minutes.
    And on top of that I had to grow a lot! of Aspens. I'm not sure I came out too much ahead.
    But of course, there's probably a better way that I didn't think about.

If i stored more than 40 energy (for example 200) and do the weekend warrior - will my energy remain at 200 after the unlimited energy time gets over? Or shall I lose my savings and end up with just 40?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    If i stored more than 40 energy (for example 200) and do the weekend warrior - will my energy remain at 200 after the unlimited energy time gets over? Or shall I lose my savings and end up with just 40?
    You will keep all of your energy. The unlimited energy will show up and do a countdown, and after that your game will go back to the energy you had before. DO NOT collect from any energy resources, such as Ali's, libraries etc..... These will not be added to your banked energy.
    Sometimes a forced close is necessary to bring your game back to where you started. (Almost always for me).
    Also....there's a thread devoted to hints and info about WW. Study it well beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The WW is pretty tricky for those fairy flowers. Basically you have to start it in the 1st 10 minutes, start 2 brews, park a beast, collect from Aspens til max and then wait til brews are done -2 hours, , start more brews and then collect from aspens again in 2nd 10 minutes.
    And on top of that I had to grow a lot! of Aspens. I'm not sure I came out too much ahead.
    But of course, there's probably a better way that I didn't think about.
    I try to get a couple of fangbeasts a day so I have that component on hand. Don't forget the ability to speed up the potion shop so you can collect 65 + 65 +200 in the first ten minutes. Then use up the stored 200 on making an addition round and a half of brews. So it'll take 3 hours (the set started during WW, the set after using 130/200, then an hour to use 65 more on one more brew), then do it all over again later in the day and you'll have 10 Benediction Brews out of the WW. I also planted 30 plants next to my little forest so I could tend to them twice during the WW, reducing the energy to grow the next crop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I try to get a couple of fangbeasts a day so I have that component on hand. Don't forget the ability to speed up the potion shop so you can collect 65 + 65 +200 in the first ten minutes. Then use up the stored 200 on making an addition round and a half of brews. So it'll take 3 hours (the set started during WW, the set after using 130/200, then an hour to use 65 more on one more brew), then do it all over again later in the day and you'll have 10 Benediction Brews out of the WW. I also planted 30 plants next to my little forest so I could tend to them twice during the WW, reducing the energy to grow the next crop.
    I am definitely going to try it this way.

Farm Supplier
    Hey all I dont know if this if this is an open conversation still, since many have pointed out the issues of the WW's, but is it normal for the energy remaining after the 10 unlimited minutes are over to be less than 40? In my past WWs, I'd get a full energy refill after the timer stopped but it's the second time already that the timer stops and I have like 18 energy. Has anyone else experienced this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    Hey all I dont know if this if this is an open conversation still, since many have pointed out the issues of the WW's, but is it normal for the energy remaining after the 10 unlimited minutes are over to be less than 40? In my past WWs, I'd get a full energy refill after the timer stopped but it's the second time already that the timer stops and I have like 18 energy. Has anyone else experienced this?
    Yes, I experience it virtually every time. I think it is because it takes the Storm8 server time to sync up or whatever. I don't really get it. I've even experienced rollbacks after the unlimited energy was used up, and when it came back, it said that I had 0 energy. Not cool. This has been discussed maybe a little bit in the "weekday warrior rollbacks" thread. I'm glad you posted in this thread because I had never seen it before, and when I have time I would like to read through it for tips. Hopefully someone who is more tech savvy than I can explain why it doesn't give us a full refill of energy.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    I do, so I always drain my energy to 0 before starting the happy 10-minutes, in general my energy is full at the end. If I do with a half full tank, it is not full at then end.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I empty my energy completely before I start the unlimited energy, too.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.