Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They are generally every 2 weeks as soon as a 14 day event ends. If an event is only 1 week it may not come up. There is no definitive set pattern as yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    They are generally every 2 weeks as soon as a 14 day event ends. If an event is only 1 week it may not come up. There is no definitive set pattern as yet.
    Right, I know what it is generally but after the last event it didn’t happen.....that’s why I wasn’t sure.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    i has come after 1 week events for the pasts 5 months. before that i couldn't tell you. but i want to riot if it doesn't start in a few hours
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Weekday Warrior has started

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    A tip that could have been a mere grumble: My second lot of unlimited energy today didn't show up until six minutes 40 seconds in. If I had given up, thrown the game aside in temporary disgust and disappointment, as I admit I was tempted to do, I would've missed out on close to 7 minutes of free energy and grumbled about missing it all together.

Ergo, if you have a delay on your unlimited energy, stick with it, even for minutes. : )
    Neither the first nor second set of energy ever just shows up for me. I always have to restart the game :/

Executive Chef
    Same - the moment I get unlimited energy I have to force-close app and re-open it. Ironically this is fastest way for me to get to use it.

Rhino Keeper
    The second of the unlimited energy was for 20 minutes this time has it always been for 20 minutes and I never noticed I too have to force close my game before it shows up as well

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    The second of the unlimited energy was for 20 minutes this time has it always been for 20 minutes and I never noticed I too have to force close my game before it shows up as well
    It was 20 minutes for me too, which is not the norm. I ended up not having anything to do in the last 5 minutes :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    It was 20 minutes for me too, which is not the norm. I ended up not having anything to do in the last 5 minutes :-)
    I spent a lot of time buying and chopping grand Rooted Lilium trees trying to get the wisp to spawn. It helped me get a few of the wisp essences.

Rhino Keeper
    What level do you have to be to get Weekday Warrior? Also, what time does it happen?

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast