Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Executive Chef
    I think I'm finally getting the hang of WW. Anyways I chopped about 60 willows and got 75 vines. Crazy. I grew some willows in between first unlimited energy and second unlimited energy. So I used up stored energy to grow trees. I'm not sure how much I came out ahead. Oh well.

Rhino Keeper
    WW became a lot clearer when I actually did it. I got enough vines to finish the goal, now if I could get better with the ores

What is "quick collect"?

Quote Originally Posted by Jules_c View Post
    What is "quick collect"?
    Instead of waiting for your avatar to roam around collecting from each item you tapped, after you've tapped a bunch of things, double tap the home button, & he or she will stand while all items drop continuously. That's my way of doing it. Others include pulling down the notifications, or opening the social menu & waiting for either the community or neighbor list to populate. There may be others I'm not sure.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Thank you soooo much!! Been playing for 2+ years and never knew this trick!!

Executive Chef
    did first unlimited energy on this WW & it was super glitchy. wasn't registering my clicks, restarting often. etc. the whole game would freeze. i haven't finished the last monster for the 2nd unlimited 10min. i need those willows. anybody else experience this?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    did first unlimited energy on this WW & it was super glitchy. wasn't registering my clicks, restarting often. etc. the whole game would freeze. i haven't finished the last monster for the 2nd unlimited 10min. i need those willows. anybody else experience this?
    Every.Single.Time! It's why I don't/won't do WW.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Every.Single.Time! It's why I don't/won't do WW.
    but it's still glitchy. even now as i'm trying to finish growing more willows for the second unlimited time, it is being glitchy. i'll try to move to another area of my kingdom & it won't take. it's always had restarts, pausing, etc=but never this bad. & i think it is on S8 server because DS (which is never glitchy) has been that way for the past day.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Did everyone get 20 minutes unlimited energy and then 10 minutes unlimited energy (so 30 minutes altogether) this week?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Did everyone get 20 minutes unlimited energy and then 10 minutes unlimited energy (so 30 minutes altogether) this week?
    No, I got 10 and 10. Occasionally, there is a blip in the favor of players and we're given extra unlimited energy during WW. The funny thing is, when that happens to me, I run out of things to do with the energy and end up chopping rocks for most of it, lol.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast