Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Rhino Keeper
    Since I'm not too familiar with the WW if it is available today when does it. Show up?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Riverly I will keep a lookout for it. I sure hope it doe t change, I've got every space filled with willow trees. Messy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Thanks Riverly I will keep a lookout for it. I sure hope it doe t change, I've got every space filled with willow trees. Messy
    Mine is too. I encourage everyone to read the thread about the Weekday Warrior. So many great tips and it will help you plan ahead for it. I look it over everytime I decide to do the WW. It helps so much to prepare and know what to expect. Sometimes I even make notes on how I'm going to do it before I actually begin.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Mine is too. I encourage everyone to read the thread about the Weekday Warrior. So many great tips and it will help you plan ahead for it. I look it over everytime I decide to do the WW. It helps so much to prepare and know what to expect. Sometimes I even make notes on how I'm going to do it before I actually begin.
    i basically trash mykingdom in order to put stuff out (to collect that i normally don't need) or fill it with willow trees. usually i try to get rid of all the extra trees or things that show up when i expand. for me it usually starts around 10pm ish eastern time
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Riverly & shortdanzr. Forever the reason I was not aware of the description on WW, I have read all 7 pages of it & it was super helpful. I'm still a little confused about the timing, for instance if would come available at 10 p.m. do I have to start the goal right away? Also the monster timing when can I start slaying the 3 ahead of the last goal, after starting goal 1 for it to count? Sorry to be so dense

Executive Chef
    Thanks Riverly & shortdanzr. Forever the reason I was not aware of the description on WW, I have read all 7 pages of it & it was super helpful. I'm still a little confused about the timing, for instance if would come available at 10 p.m. do I have to start the goal right away? Also the monster timing when can I start slaying the 3 ahead of the last goal, after starting goal 1 for it to count? Sorry to be so dense
    You can delay starting until you have a game plan, and I try to plan a time when I know I won't be distracted. I know there is a tip about monsters, but I don't quite understand that part either. I just go through each step and IGNORE! any pop ups that come up.
    Read over the goals carefully.
    I try to start the WW with 40+ energy.
    I think we're getting off topic so I suggest reading all threads concerning WW. My first one was a disaster! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much, I will take your advice & proceed carefully. Much luck to you. Again off the subject but where are you from? I live in the state of Indiana US. Thanks again

Executive Chef
    Thanks so much, I will take your advice & proceed carefully. Much luck to you. Again off the subject but where are you from? I live in the state of Indiana US. Thanks again
    In Arkansas, USA. The event has 5hrs and 20mins remaining. (Notice how I worked that in). Lol.
    But I wouldn't trust the timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Do you have to be a certain level on iOS to get the Weekend/Wednesday Warrior?

Rhino Keeper
    WW has started for me...

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast