Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe it is a monthly warriar from now on ,as this is the second time it is skipped so maybe every other event?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Maybe it is a monthly warriar from now on ,as this is the second time it is skipped so maybe every other event?
    Whatever it is, we should at least be given the courtesy of an answer. And it's not like this is a weekend when S8 is unavailable. C'mon S8, what's the story?
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they will give us 6 crates of x50 energy as *part* compensation? I love me a good compensation. : ) (I know, I know, no way, but I can dream, can't I?) : )

Ooh, how much energy do you think you get through? It is *easily* hundreds each time,, esp on iOS as there is that pretend to visit community or neighbours for 5 seconds thing that does a sweep of actions on the board. I started this game on Android, and WW is WAY funner on an iOS device. Really, 6 x50 energy crates is very very reasonable. ; )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Executive Chef
    Are you meaning the quick collect? If you are, so far as I know Quick Collecting is not strictly an iOS thing; anyone on any device can do it - you don't have to go to the menu to do it either.

One can simply tap the number of times they like and then tug on the device's pull down/pull up menus which will automatically force all the taps to go through at once. I normally play on iOS but keep around an Android device that I have had to use at times for CS but have never had any issues completing a quick collection on either device.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Maybe they will give us 6 crates of x50 energy as *part* compensation? I love me a good compensation. : ) (I know, I know, no way, but I can dream, can't I?) : )

Ooh, how much energy do you think you get through? It is *easily* hundreds each time,, esp on iOS as there is that pretend to visit community or neighbours for 5 seconds thing that does a sweep of actions on the board. I started this game on Android, and WW is WAY funner on an iOS device. Really, 6 x50 energy crates is very very reasonable. ; )
    I once figured out during a monster hunt using unlimited energy that it takes 3 minutes to fight a glimmer golum, which takes about 50 energy because of the critical hits, so I would say 20 minutes of unlimited energy should be worth just over 330 energy.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post

I would love an unlimited energy dropping tree (that gives unlimited energy for 12 hours) with a 12 hour timer. That would be nice.

Fashion Designer
    AnnirasSweets: I had no idea! Awesome, thanks!

VersaceMorrow: Thanks for sharing the calculation! : )

Edit add: Bobbie Rae: LOL! Me too! : )
    Last edited by wishtheywerereal; 07-14-19 at 04:59 AM.
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, thanks for the Wednesday Weekend Warrior.

Fashion Designer
    It seems like the only time we don't get WW is the night before an MH.....which I guess is a good hint when we're getting one since the splash screens for the MH's have been more and more secretive about it for some reason
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Here is a tip for weekend warrior that might not have been posted yet:
    1. Place a rock outcropping (before or during the weekend warrior goal), then whack it 19 times during unlimited energy time, then stash it somewhere in your kingdom (maybe behind a building) for the next weekend warrior.
    2. When the weekend warrior goal pops the next time to "Mine a rock outcropping", you will only have to expend 1 energy to do so.
    3. Repeat.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast