Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
Well, we all know to watch out for that thieving blue bird when she's returning to the nest on a normal day but I'm here to make sure you really make sure she's not due to fly in when you're doing WW. Nadina really did a number on my realm!

I was clicking away in my first 10 minutes and I'd just pulled up the bar to do a quick collect when everything went wonky before freezing up for over a full minute. After a force close, I'd lost a few gems on who-knows-what and everything I'd tried to quick collect was untouched. Thankfully I make sure to quick collect every 40-60 taps so I didn't lose out on too much work but that bird definitely wreaked havoc on my timer. I've learned my lesson and will only be participating in WW when that bird is on her nest.

P.S:
We all know that if you have stored energy, after WW it claims you only have 40/40 until you restart the game. My question is: Has anyone used the 40 energy before restarting and if so, does it come out of our stored energy or not?
i have never lost stored energy in either mode, soon as unlimited time is up/or i used the last 40 they gave me, my stored energy shows back up where it should be without me having to even close the game (when it is not unlimited mode, it does take almost a minute to show my energy amount though).