Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Executive Chef
    Well...it is official:

Energy that you had before the Unlimited Energy buff will be available to you when the timer ends. However, Energy gained from sources while Unlimited Energy is active doesn't apply to your Energy total after expiration. ( This is official reply from S8 ) - so while you have unlimited energy - NEVER collect from energy sources.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    oh, I'm sorry you didn't get back your lost energy...

I've added your note to the Hub thread to help others in future.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    oh, I'm sorry you didn't get back your lost energy...

I've added your note to the Hub thread to help others in future.
    Thanks. Hopefully others won't learn it the hard way

Fashion Designer
    I'm hoping there's a WW coming up later this week. I have hundreds of energy stored up, kind of taking a "mini break," logging in twice a day to collect energy for when my break is over. I just want to verify that if I start the 10 minute unlimited energy with, say, 950 energy - after the 10 minutes of unlimited energy the 950 energy should return, correct? Then the same for the second 10 minute unlimited energy?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I'm hoping there's a WW coming up later this week. I have hundreds of energy stored up, kind of taking a "mini break," logging in twice a day to collect energy for when my break is over. I just want to verify that if I start the 10 minute unlimited energy with, say, 950 energy - after the 10 minutes of unlimited energy the 950 energy should return, correct? Then the same for the second 10 minute unlimited energy?
    Yes, that's correct. Just remember to not collect from energy sources during the unlimited energy , as they won't get added to your initial total. I generally aim to collect them all before I get the unlimited energy ( to avoid clicking them by mistake)

Executive Chef
    so since there is a big debate on the new expansion thread about if there is a WW today....my question is on goal 3 we have to **** 4 monsters. if i had a wisp trap and i chopped it, therefore, releasing a wisp & then i ****ed it, would that count toward my 4 needed? (i was also thinking of doing that in a strategic area so that it would be away from areas i want to work in)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Did anyone get a weekday warrior? This is the normal time I would get one, but 7 minutes past the hour and it hasn?t started. I?m on Part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Did anyone get a weekday warrior? This is the normal time I would get one, but 7 minutes past the hour and it hasn?t started. I?m on Part 2.
    I did not get WW either

Nightclub Owner
    Not me.

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to continue hoping for another 1/2 hour due to the 1 hour time advancement we had over the weekend. 🤞
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 03-13-19 at 07:52 PM.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast