Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I wonder if it has to do with a programming issue, like the chest #3 goal still being in the goal book? Maybe you can’t have two different spawn/fight monsters goals pending at once.
    That may be the case, but if so, Storm8 should tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    I wonder if it has to do with a programming issue, like the chest #3 goal still being in the goal book? Maybe you can?t have two different spawn/fight monsters goals pending at once.
    I hope that wouldn't be the case. I need to fight Heksa and it would be crazypants if that prevented the WW, now or ever. I don't even want to fight her since you get energy back as you go and monsters take so long to load.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I hope that wouldn't be the case. I need to fight Heksa and it would be crazypants if that prevented the WW, now or ever. I don't even want to fight her since you get energy back as you go and monsters take so long to load.
    I'm thinking more on a universal level rather than individual... for example I had WW working for me when I was finishing up the forest quests and had to fight all the totems.

Then again, if you remember the days when WW happened on weekends during events this wasn't a problem, even once during a MH.... so I am completely withdrawing my theory
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    so i guess i have to put my kingdom back together. this morning when it hadn't started, i put away all the quick time items (like cows), but left out the things that have long load times.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe it is a monthly warriar from now on ,as this is the second time it is skipped so maybe every other event?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    Maybe it is a monthly warriar from now on ,as this is the second time it is skipped so maybe every other event?
    Whatever it is, we should at least be given the courtesy of an answer. And it's not like this is a weekend when S8 is unavailable. C'mon S8, what's the story?
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Are you meaning the quick collect? If you are, so far as I know Quick Collecting is not strictly an iOS thing; anyone on any device can do it - you don't have to go to the menu to do it either.

One can simply tap the number of times they like and then tug on the device's pull down/pull up menus which will automatically force all the taps to go through at once. I normally play on iOS but keep around an Android device that I have had to use at times for CS but have never had any issues completing a quick collection on either device.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Maybe they will give us 6 crates of x50 energy as *part* compensation? I love me a good compensation. : ) (I know, I know, no way, but I can dream, can't I?) : )

Ooh, how much energy do you think you get through? It is *easily* hundreds each time,, esp on iOS as there is that pretend to visit community or neighbours for 5 seconds thing that does a sweep of actions on the board. I started this game on Android, and WW is WAY funner on an iOS device. Really, 6 x50 energy crates is very very reasonable. ; )
    I once figured out during a monster hunt using unlimited energy that it takes 3 minutes to fight a glimmer golum, which takes about 50 energy because of the critical hits, so I would say 20 minutes of unlimited energy should be worth just over 330 energy.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Maybe they will give us 6 crates of x50 energy as *part* compensation? I love me a good compensation. : ) (I know, I know, no way, but I can dream, can't I?) : )

Ooh, how much energy do you think you get through? It is *easily* hundreds each time,, esp on iOS as there is that pretend to visit community or neighbours for 5 seconds thing that does a sweep of actions on the board. I started this game on Android, and WW is WAY funner on an iOS device. Really, 6 x50 energy crates is very very reasonable. ; )
    I would love an unlimited energy dropping tree (that gives unlimited energy for 12 hours) with a 12 hour timer. That would be nice.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, thanks for the Wednesday Weekend Warrior.