Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Fashion Designer
    It seems like the only time we don't get WW is the night before an MH.....which I guess is a good hint when we're getting one since the splash screens for the MH's have been more and more secretive about it for some reason
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Here is a tip for weekend warrior that might not have been posted yet:
    1. Place a rock outcropping (before or during the weekend warrior goal), then whack it 19 times during unlimited energy time, then stash it somewhere in your kingdom (maybe behind a building) for the next weekend warrior.
    2. When the weekend warrior goal pops the next time to "Mine a rock outcropping", you will only have to expend 1 energy to do so.
    3. Repeat.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Here is a tip for weekend warrior that might not have been posted yet:
    1. Place a rock outcropping (before or during the weekend warrior goal), then whack it 19 times during unlimited energy time, then stash it somewhere in your kingdom (maybe behind a building) for the next weekend warrior.
    2. When the weekend warrior goal pops the next time to "Mine a rock outcropping", you will only have to expend 1 energy to do so.
    3. Repeat.
    Great tip. I try to keep a couple "1 energy" rock outcroppings on my board.

Executive Chef
    i usually keep several in my queendom chopped to 18. just in case i hit it again. then it knocks it to 19.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    So what happens if you level up during ww unlimited energy? Do I miss out on that energy?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    So what happens if you level up during ww unlimited energy? Do I miss out on that energy?
    That's a great question! No one has ever commented about that... if it's like any other collection souce, then it's likely not to count. We just don't know the answer! Are you close to levelling up and if you're willing to risk it, screen shot your before and after totals and let us know. If you're not, then I don't blame you as every bit counts when you don't have a mass of energy stashed like some of us do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    i actully leveled up during the unlimited time. i did not get that energy boost.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i actully leveled up during the unlimited time. i did not get that energy boost.
    Thanks for posting that...I'll add it to the Hub

I just cleared a third of my queendom with the first round of unlimited energy and guess what? I only met ONE Fangbeast even though I went through an entire 50-plot crop of strawberries, 20 Cows, 10 Minks, 20 Farm Houses, 10 Cottages, 20 ponds, 15 Wells, etc., etc. No other monster appeared.

It looks like I'll have to rely on my monster generators to complete the "Fight Monsters" task

Edit:
    I even tried collecting from my sea creatures and decorations, which, more often than not, spawns an Aquanther. No such luck this time.

It seems that the monster spawn rate has mysteriously dipped again
    Last edited by deadpixel; 10-03-19 at 02:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    That's a great question! No one has ever commented about that... if it's like any other collection souce, then it's likely not to count. We just don't know the answer! Are you close to levelling up and if you're willing to risk it, screen shot your before and after totals and let us know. If you're not, then I don't blame you as every bit counts when you don't have a mass of energy stashed like some of us do.
    I haven?t figured out how to do screenshots shots yet🤦*♀️. I had 37 energy when unlimited started( unfortunately I didn?t get to finish last night) so I leveled up during ww unlimited. When it was done, I had 40, so looks like you don?t get the extra energy!! Royal Bummer!!