Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Farm Supplier

Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Please tell if you have some useful tips for WW.

edit: Asked about Weekday Warrior mechanics. Previously WW worked differently. My question is no longer relevant so deleted the question.
    Last edited by Ginnyfe; 12-06-19 at 03:08 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It seems that there may be 2 ways to use unlimited energy. One is above exactly. My experience was different. Once I force closed, my timer changed to unlimited as shown in the picture.
    Attachment 43363

I wonder if it depends on how much energy you have to start with??

S8 advise that when the unlimited energy expires the Energy you had left before unlimited energy started will show up. What is being looked at is that you shouldn't have to force close to see your balance after the unlimited energy expires.

DEDICATED HUB THREAD WITH DETAILED INFORMATION ON WEEKDAY WARRIOR - CLICK HERE

Available to players Level 20+
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-13-23 at 06:24 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Couple of general tips I've found useful for the warrior:

Park a beast on Thursday; if you have the beast lair or troll sparring pit, they will be ready on Friday and will be a guaranteed spawn.

Stock mushrooms and seed in odd moments through the week. The potion shop counts as crafting, and the earthen potion only takes 6 minutes. Using both shops that's 18 minutes for your crafts.

For some reason, the plant in a log ( 2 chops) counts as clearing stone/ rubble. So you do one rock outcrop which you have to do anyway and two plant in logs, 24 energy for your 3 stone e items.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    For some reason, the plant in a log ( 2 chops) counts as clearing stone/ rubble. So you do one rock outcrop which you have to do anyway and two plant in logs, 24 energy for your 3 stone e items.
    This is a great tip! Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    I've only ever had the bar that said "unlimited," never the refill style. I'm thinking maybe SW is onto something with her theory because I've also never had below 40 energy when the WW rolled in. It would be interesting to hear from some folks who have completed WW with more than 40 energy and also less than 40 so we could figure out if there is any correlation.

I think that the refill style sounds like it might be better in the long run to help cut down on the freezing and lagging that occurs so frequently during the unlimited energy. I now make it a point to quick collect after every 30-40 moves to reduce the lag because the game always seems to have issues with processing any more moves than that. However if I only had 40 at a time then the game wouldn't ever have to struggle to clear more than 40 moves which would likely stop the lagging and force closing...maybe.

It's most likely a case of the grass being greener since both styles of unlimited have their pros and cons but I'm still interested to try the other style just for comparison sake. It would be super awesome if we got to choose which style we received. Maybe one style is better for certain devices or for certain strategies but we may never know.

Fashion Designer
    Info: Android. Level 26. Never started with over 40.

I had the "not unlimited, just repeated 40 refill" my first WW (few weeks ago) and it lasted FOREVER; definitely felt like more than 10 mins and I was exhausted by the end, lol. It would refill itself randomly, I didn't always get down to 3 or whatever. Probably because I was incredibly slow, lol. Half the time I didn't notice.

Following week I read about "force close" on forum. All WWs since, I get down to nothing (because I'm faster now lol), panic and reboot to get the unlimited symbol and timer. I assumed they had corrected whatever anomaly had caused it.

Android user TIP: fastest "Force Close" for me is to slide the app window off the screen, then click desktop icon to start fresh. Android Task Manager/Settings not needed to forcibly "Stop."

-------------
    Other "Tips"
    4 May I cleared grass and small rock piles first. Had a rock outcropping at 15 ... and the requirement completed when the rock vanished ("cleared.") Didn't have to start a new one. :-o

Reminder: watering tree saplings counts for flowers, so do Mushrooms. Someone on forum said finishing a tree counted for something. Blue blossom trees from event a few weeks ago counted as flowers. So consider surprises from special event items if trying to control kickoff of unlimited reward.

For newbies: IMHO fighting monsters is a slow waste of time during unlimited. you could be getting a lot more done elsewhere. park a monster for all of Goal 3 unlimited reward. You can spawn monsters all week and still be better off.

Also newbies: you don't have to click, then collect, then click again. I had no idea, lol. You can click like mad and let the software catch up. (but watch out for gem traps). iOS has some big swoop collect feature which someone will tell you.

And as basic weekend warrior instructions state: don't complete all Goal 3 steps during Goal 2 unlimited reward time. Some people did not get their full time and theorize it was overlapped. Why take chances?
    Last edited by Lavenderdale; 05-19-18 at 02:18 AM. Reason: edited mushrooms

Fashion Designer
    Good previous post (with a few edits) for reference:
    Lavenderdale said:
    MAY NOT BE RIGHT, FOR REFERENCE ONLY

Goal 1: Weekend Warrior
    * Weed the landscape 0/10 CHOP | clear any foliage
    * Clear rubble 0/3 CLEAR | clear any rocks (plant in a log counts, rock outcropping listed next counts as 1 of your 3)
    * Mine a rock outcropping 0/1 MINE
    Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, +30 energy

Goal 2: Weekend Warrior
    * Visit town buildings 0/10 COLLECT
    (Farmhouse, cottage, marketplace, tavern, windmill)
    * Harvest from flowers 0/15 HARVEST
    (apple, orange and lemon trees count here, so do mushrooms)
    * Craft goods 0/5 CRAFT | any crafting building works (mermaid and faerie worship also count, greenhouse does not)
    Rewards: 100 coin, 1 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy
    Note: you may have to force close to see this. The place were you see your energy balance will change and in its place will show UNLIMITED ENERGY and a timer counting down from 10 minutes.

TIP: During your first unlimited time, do NOT finish these next tasks!
    (I collect the crops and animals, fight 3 monsters, spawn the 4 but then do not defeat that 4th monster)

Goal 3: Weekend Warrior
    * Harvest crops 0/10 HARVEST
    * Tend to animals 0/10 TEND
    * Fight monsters 0/4 FIGHT
    Rewards: 5000 coin, 25 xp, +10 minutes of unlimited energy
    Note: you may have to force close to see this. The place were you see your energy balance will change and in its place will show UNLIMITED ENERGY and a timer counting down from 10 minutes
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 05-20-18 at 04:59 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah! Weekend Warrior!

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I'm back to report. Decided to try the refill rather than rebooting. Here's my summary: It doesn't refill until my character stops running around catching up on my advance clicks.

I made sure to kick off at below 40, but the first thing that happened was it filled me to 40. (So I don't think that is the telling factor.) I spammed clicked and the energy counter clicked down accordingly. I don't know how it looks for you guys, but my character still goes through the full motion of watering or whatever. So I am clicking on crops when my character is still over there watering flowers.

So the counter gets down to zero. I wait nervously for a refill. Nothing. Nothing. When my character catches up to my clicks, BAM 40 again, here we go.

Without the infinity display and 10-minute timer, what shows is the ordinary "3-minute refill" timer. Which was alarming when I was at 0 energy. Would I have to wait 3 mins? Turned out no.

All in all? I'd rather reboot and use 9 minutes. You have no idea where you are in your 10 minute span - I didn't know if I had time to plant corn for xp (I tried it and I did.)

So. If someone wants to try it, ride the energy down to zero and if you spam-clicked wait for your character to catch up. Within 5 seconds you will be filled.

It helps if you aren't panicking about an event when you try this. I'd already finished collecting, so WW was just for the xp.

Caveat: I'm on Android. No idea if iOS is different.

Nightclub Owner
    Well, we all know to watch out for that thieving blue bird when she's returning to the nest on a normal day but I'm here to make sure you really make sure she's not due to fly in when you're doing WW. Nadina really did a number on my realm!

I was clicking away in my first 10 minutes and I'd just pulled up the bar to do a quick collect when everything went wonky before freezing up for over a full minute. After a force close, I'd lost a few gems on who-knows-what and everything I'd tried to quick collect was untouched. Thankfully I make sure to quick collect every 40-60 taps so I didn't lose out on too much work but that bird definitely wreaked havoc on my timer. I've learned my lesson and will only be participating in WW when that bird is on her nest.

P.S:
    We all know that if you have stored energy, after WW it claims you only have 40/40 until you restart the game. My question is: Has anyone used the 40 energy before restarting and if so, does it come out of our stored energy or not?

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast