Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I do, so I always drain my energy to 0 before starting the happy 10-minutes, in general my energy is full at the end. If I do with a half full tank, it is not full at then end.
    Bummer! I also use up all of my energy before the unlimited timer starts bc I know if I don't it'll be wasted. However even with doing so it still happens to me. For example today in the morning I did the last goal and after the timer ended I saw it was at 40 so I thought yay its back to normal. Then I collected from one pond and began to move stuff around and put things away. When I exited edit mode it said I had 16 energy. It sucks that it does this but at least I haven't experienced major rollbacks yet.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes, I experience it virtually every time. I think it is because it takes the Storm8 server time to sync up or whatever. I don't really get it. I've even experienced rollbacks after the unlimited energy was used up, and when it came back, it said that I had 0 energy. Not cool. This has been discussed maybe a little bit in the "weekday warrior rollbacks" thread. I'm glad you posted in this thread because I had never seen it before, and when I have time I would like to read through it for tips. Hopefully someone who is more tech savvy than I can explain why it doesn't give us a full refill of energy.
    That's an interesting explanation. It's lame that you experience every time though. Are you a high level player? I just began level 49 so I'm not sure if it only happens when your kingdom is more advanced......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    I try to get a couple of fangbeasts a day so I have that component on hand. Don't forget the ability to speed up the potion shop so you can collect 65 + 65 +200 in the first ten minutes. Then use up the stored 200 on making an addition round and a half of brews. So it'll take 3 hours (the set started during WW, the set after using 130/200, then an hour to use 65 more on one more brew), then do it all over again later in the day and you'll have 10 Benediction Brews out of the WW. I also planted 30 plants next to my little forest so I could tend to them twice during the WW, reducing the energy to grow the next crop.
    Thanks for sharing. It's almost like sinister sister this challenge. So long. Both brews.

Host(ess)
    WW just started for me about an hour ago, 9pm EST on Wednesday. Not Thursday!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keeksbeats View Post
    WW just started for me about an hour ago, 9pm EST on Wednesday. Not Thursday!
    Yes, Weekend Warrior is always on a Wednesday, and new events start on Thursdays.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Yes, Weekend Warrior is always on a Wednesday, and new events start on Thursdays.
    It's always on a Thursday for me! Ends a few hours before the new event.

Farm Supplier
    Always avoid collecting from energy givers while on unlimited as they do not add to your balance

Fashion Designer
    This was THE WORST roll back ever during WW. 20 seconds after I cleared my whole queendom, chopped down a ton of geode rocks and gave myself a sore wrist from intense finger tapping it all rolls back and it?s all back! The only thing that?s chopped is what I did in the first half a minute or so. This is so annoying! I also spend time taking stuff out of storage and arranging things for easy chopping and then a roll back just ruins it all, aaaaargh!

Update: Either the Storm8 gods fixed it or another rollback replaced the previous rollback, yay!
    Last edited by shambalaya; 04-07-22 at 03:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Using the WW to collect golden nuggets was the best decision I ever made!! I was always so low on them but now I make sure I've got at least 20+ in my inventory for a new event. If I didn't use any in a event that just finished, I'll still save some up because I never want to have to deal with the mess that the Celtic Dancing Queen event was for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    Using the WW to collect golden nuggets was the best decision I ever made!! I was always so low on them but now I make sure I've got at least 20+ in my inventory for a new event. If I didn't use any in a event that just finished, I'll still save some up because I never want to have to deal with the mess that the Celtic Dancing Queen event was for me
    How can you be sure to get Golden Nuggets during the WW event?