Does anyone know when the second weekend worried comes? I want to be ready because I missed the first one.
This hasn't been so bad. I've been coasting along through this. At least I'm not being faced with outrageous, ridiculous goals.
I've been staying steady in the middle of the pack. Not scrambling for the top dog position.
My best tips for maximizing Weekend Worrier ;-)
* If you're planning on expanding the forest area, do it on Friday. You'll probably get a rock outcropping and weeds for the WW tasks and if you get any unnecessary stuff like trees and rocks, you can use the unlimited energy to chop them off right away.
* You can chop the rock outcropping 18 times beforehand, just don't finnish it until Baron asks you to.
* Planning is the key. I check the inventory about 4-5 hours before WW, to check if I'm low on wool, mushrooms, crops etc. so that everything I need is ready to collect when WW starts. Put out farmhouses for town building task (you should have 5, build some more if you don't) and check that 5 crafting buildings are running and ready to collect at the right time.
* The cheapest cows only take 10 minutes to reload, so if you need milk, they are the way to go. If you don't have many, you can buy them cheap and grow them on the next WW, they grow very fast.
* If you use refill method, start with the little watering cans and arrows, since they take the most time per click. Sometimes in the middle of your refill time the time changes to countdown mode and then you won't have time for them anymore. Chopping rocks and trees takes much less time so they are the way to put the actual unlimited energy on better use.
Last edited by Ginnyfe; 05-28-18 at 10:47 AM.
I am utterly lost. I'm trying my darndest to get what you guys are talking about cuz I love this game and I really want to keep playing it ( and as I'm sure u all know unlimited energy or something of the sort would really help anyway if anyone wouldn't mind messaging me or adding me I'd really appreciate it. Storm8 id is kricketwon1 and kingdom name I'd kricketskingdom. Thank u
Weekend Warrior is a new game feature where for a couple of hours (depending on your time zone, Friday night/Sat am) you complete the first two goals and get 10 minutes unlimited energy and then you complete the third goal and get another 10 minutes unlimited energy to do with as you like.
We don't know if it's a permanent ongoing feature or not, but they are same time each week. You don't get notice of it on a splash screen, just a new goal in your book for 5(?) hours to complete. If you look at the first post of any of the last couple of event threads (including the current one about the Toy Shoppe), you'll see the goals and notes. This thread has tips and strategies about how to be prepared and make the most of the 20 minutes of unlimited energy you get.