Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Energy drops from daily alicons

Rhino Keeper
    Just noticed this thread. As I was the one who mentioned my rainbow giving 2 energy, I've collected my info since that post and now face a mystery.

My total herd consists of 11 energy givers:
    2 weekly (1 ally and that pink uni)
    8 daily alis (various/2rainbows)
    1 daily uni

So since the day I noticed that 2 drop from my rainbow, I have been diligent when collecting looking for any differences. Since that day, while my drops have been on the low side (5-6), I haven't seen another 2. Deco drops from my rainbow have went from a 30/70 ratio to a 10/90. While this does not bother me, it was noticed as I was carefully keeping track of everything. Other than more than normal lower energy drops, all appears as it should.
    Thus I am beyond curious to know what the heck happened any why I got a 2 in the first place. I do not have any of the newer alis, and my dragons consistently give 5 energy when they choose to drop it. There is no way energy dropped from something else with a 2 as I collect all babies 1 at a time to see if I get the 50-100 and know which gave it to me. As a side note, I own none of the new energy droppers (not even troll).
    Anyway, these are my findings. Perhaps one of you with a bunch of alis can tell me what happened.

Executive Chef
    RESULTS of a 7-day collection (May 5-11) illustrating average DAILY ENERGY DROPS:

DAILY ALIS/UNICORNS & others ENERGY DROPS

AQUAMARINE ALIS
    average daily energy = 5,38

ARMORED ALIS
    average daily energy = 5,32

FAERIE ALIS
    average daily energy = 4,92

FLOWERPOWER ALIS*
    average daily energy = 6,22

GLIMMER ALIS
    average daily energy = 4,28

GLIMMEREGG ALIS*
    average daily energy = 7,64

PASTEL ALIS
    average daily energy = 3,64

PINK ALIS*
    average daily energy = 6,78

RAINBOW ALIS
    average daily energy = 5,92

SKELECORN ALIS*
    average daily energy = 6,17

WEDDING ALIS
    average daily energy = 5,00

UNICORNS (SPELLBOUND/TOKEN)
    average daily energy = 4,78

SPRING UNICORNS
    average daily energy = 3,21

OTHERS..
    CUPID TROLL
    average daily energy = 3,14

ENFIELD
    average daily energy = 2,71

OCCASIONAL ENERGY DROPS IN THE WEEK
    DARK ONYX
    may5 - 2

FIREWORKS DRAGON
    may5 - 5
    may10 - 5

GLIMMER DRAGON
    may7 - 5

MIRTHIL DRAGON
    may8 - 5

SPRING DRAGON
    may8 - 5

WITCH ALICOLT
    may7 - 5

* = high drop 50/100

Each dropper I have the daily chart.. but would be way too long to post them all. This is just the summary of each of them.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 05-14-18 at 02:40 PM. Reason: added * high drops
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    < delete >
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-21-18 at 11:35 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    OK, so I also kept a weekly chart of my Alis but my chart won't translate well if I copy/paste so I'll just list the averages like Moon did and in a similar fashion so it's easy to compare both of our results.

DAILY ALI/UNICORN

*AQUAMARINE ALI
    daily average - 10.71

ARMORED ALI
    daily average - 5.43

FAERIE ALI
    daily average - 6.22

*FLOWER POWER
    daily average - 7.43

GLIMMER ALI
    daily average - 6.71

*GLIMMEREGG ALI
    daily average - 10.82

*PASTEL ALI
    daily average - 9

*PINK ALI
    daily average - 8.75

RAINBOW ALI
    daily average - 6.14 (also dropped 1 rainbow pot)

SKELECORN
    daily average - 6.19

*SWEET TOOTH ALI
    daily average - 12.43

*WEDDING ALI
    daily average - 10.17

SPRING UNICORN
    daily average - 8

UNICORN
    daily average - 5.21 (also dropped 2 troll tokens)

OTHERS:

CUPID TROLL
    daily average - 3.15

ENFIELD
    daily average - 3.71

*Denotes that this Ali dropped a rare high drop such as 50 or 100 which affected the average. All daily Alis are able of dropping 100 but they are rare.

As for the dragons, I've managed to accumulate 30-some over the years through various events and the tent. The chart for the dragons was depressing with the averages (all but 1 day I was in the negative for energy) so I'll just list the day and how much energy (which is always 5 for dragons) or gems I received...

Day 1 - 0 energy, 2 gems
    Day 2 - 15 energy, 2 gems
    Day 3 - 30 energy, 2 gems
    Day 4 - 5 energy, 0 gems
    Day 5 - 15 energy, 0 gems
    Day 6 - 20 energy, 0 gems
    Day 7 - 30 energy, 0 gems

Executive Chef
    There's a great difference comparing both charts on the new Pastel Ali. 3,64 considered as low drops compared to 9, which is a good daily drop, on Anniras's chart. Did you receive any superior drops here?

I'll post my detailed chart on this particular new Ali so we can compare:

PASTEL ALIS x2
    may5 - 3 2 = 5
    may6 - 2 3 = 5
    may7- 3 7 = 10
    may8 - 2 3 = 5
    may9 - 2 9 = 11
    may10 - 3 2 = 5
    may11 - 3 7 = 10
    TOTAL = 51 : 2 = 25,5 : 7 = 3,64
    average daily energy = 3,64
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 05-14-18 at 06:00 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueDagger View Post
    Just noticed this thread. As I was the one who mentioned my rainbow giving 2 energy, I've collected my info since that post and now face a mystery.

My total herd consists of 11 energy givers:
    2 weekly (1 ally and that pink uni)
    8 daily alis (various/2rainbows)
    1 daily uni

So since the day I noticed that 2 drop from my rainbow, I have been diligent when collecting looking for any differences. Since that day, while my drops have been on the low side (5-6), I haven't seen another 2. Deco drops from my rainbow have went from a 30/70 ratio to a 10/90. While this does not bother me, it was noticed as I was carefully keeping track of everything. Other than more than normal lower energy drops, all appears as it should.
    Thus I am beyond curious to know what the heck happened any why I got a 2 in the first place. I do not have any of the newer alis, and my dragons consistently give 5 energy when they choose to drop it. There is no way energy dropped from something else with a 2 as I collect all babies 1 at a time to see if I get the 50-100 and know which gave it to me. As a side note, I own none of the new energy droppers (not even troll).
    Anyway, these are my findings. Perhaps one of you with a bunch of alis can tell me what happened.
    these were my detailed findings from the Rainbow Alis.. maybe 2 you saw was a rare low drop.. usually it's more.

RAINBOW ALIS x2
    may5 - 4 6 = 10
    may6 - 4 4 = 8
    may7 - 4 6 = 10
    may8 - 10 6 = 16
    may9 - 8 5 = 13
    may10 - 8 8 = 16
    may11 - 5 5 = 10
    TOTAL = 83 : 2 = 41,5 : 7 = 5,92
    average daily energy = 5,92
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    There's a great difference comparing both charts on the new Pastel Ali. 3,64 considered as low drops compared to 9, which is a good daily drop, on Anniras's chart. Did you receive any superior drops here?
    Yes, I put an asterisk in front of the Ali type if I received either a 50 or 100 from that type during the observation period. Here's the detailed list of Pastel Alis for the week in question:

PASTEL ALI (4)

Day 1 - 9, 3, 2, 20
    Day 2 - 7, 10, 7, 2
    Day 3 - 7, 3, 7, 7
    Day 4 - 2, 3, 2, 3
    Day 5 - 2, 2, 9, 9
    Day 6 - 2, 9, 9, 2
    Day 7 - 9, 3, 2, 100

TOTAL - 252/4 = 63
    AVERAGE - 63/7 = 9

I wanted to make it understood that some of the higher averages were due to the rare high drops so people wouldn't feel *****ed if their Alis didn't perform the same, ya know?

Executive Chef
    Quite right Anniras.. I've edited to add asterisks as well.
    The curious finding of the much talked about and accused new 'Pastel Daily Ali' which often drops a low '2'.. is in fact quite generous as we can see from these charts. Even if drops a low minimum of 2.. can also drop 100.. and has a high average total.
    This was a pleasant finding.
    Pastel Daily is NOT guilty and has been absolved!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 06-19-18 at 01:45 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Quite right Anniras.. I've edited to add asterisks as well.
    The curious finding of the much talked about and accused new 'Pastel Daily Ali' which often drops a low '2'.. is in fact quite generous as we can see from these charts. Even if drops a low minimum of 2.. can also drop 100.. and has a high average total.
    This was a pleasant finding.
    Pastel Daily is NOT guilty and has been absolved!
    I agree that's what I found most interesting ,too. If you only look at a single day's drops then the newer Alis look pretty dismal and not worth the gems you spend on them but when you look at a longer sampling then they end up just as fruitful as the OG Alis in the daily and weekly averages. I'll admit I wasn't feeling very nice about the newer Alis, especially the Valentine's Sweet Tooth (which will always be a sore spot with me, lol) but after comparing her numbers to the others I felt a bit bad that I was so crotchety with her.

My Glimmeregg Ali usually gives me about 4 - but today he gave me 100 energy!!! NEVER did that before!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast