Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Energy drops from daily alicons

After 2 days of careful observation while collecting from my daily Alis, I have not noticed a drop in minimum energy. I get at least 4 from all of the pre-valentines day dailies. I’ve been paying particular attention to the rainbow (rune) Alis, due to the reported lower minimums, and they seem to be dropping less deco lately, but still at least 4 energy.

As katbtodd mentioned, I have noticed that they more consistently drop only 4 during events such as the current one. But as long as 4 stays the minimum, I am okay with that.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Didn’t see anything under 4 from the old guard. Gotta tell y’all though, I’m really resenting the new ones now. Especially that 200-gem-troll.

Nightclub Owner
    Throwing my results in the ring...Well not the actual individual results as I think that's too many numbers for one post. I did make sure I paid close attention during today's collection and the only 2's and 3's were from the newbies but even then they were rare. It was a lucky day and even Trolls were dropping 6's and up which is a rare treat in my realm!

Honestly, if they were to ever lower the minimums on the OG dailies I cannot even imagine what the response would be. I've already seen over half of my long time level 50 neighbors leave over the last few years and something such as this would probably push a great deal of the ones left out of the door for good. I know it's their prerogative if they want to only have animals only drop lower amounts of energy from now on but at the same time I think that information should be clearly stated before players purchase them. It's not exactly fair to pay the same price for two animals that have such a difference in their overall contributions to a player's gaming. I'm a firm believer that price should always reflect value but sadly it seems like the higher ups in CS disagree with this sentiment.

Fashion Designer

Daily Alicorns and Energy Drops

Both Sweet Tooth and my 4 Pastel Alicorns have dropped less than 4 energy in the last few days. Most have dropped 3 but yesterday 2 seemed to be the best I could get from these 5 alicorns.

Has anyone else noticed this? I thought that all of the dailies dropped at least 4 energy, making for a net gain of at least 3 energy/day (it takes an energy to tap each one). I have 49 dailies that I have collected over the years and it seems that since this last event began my alicorns have been giving less energy than usual so I started checking each one to see what it dropped. I usually get 250-300/ day, but now I'm getting closer to 200 and one day I got 198 from 49 dailies, not counting the 49 energy it took to gather them. Had I got 4 from each it would have been 196, but I always have some that drop more. That rate seems to have dropped as well.

Am I having a dry spell with my alicorns and failed to ever notice that Sweet Tooth and the Pastel Alicorns drop less than 4 energy, or has S8 reduced the energy drop on these two alicorns recently? I have corralled them with the disappointing Unicorns which are also low daily droppers, with a usual 2 energy. I can't finish the quests without the daily alicorns, and we don't seem to be getting more lately. I don't see how people who joined much later than I did and who don't have a good herd of daily alicorns can expect to play this game to the end of events. Now it's looking like I am having problems too, especially with this newest floral thing.

Can those with dailies check for a week or so and see if energy production has dropped? If it has, which alicorns are affected? I hate to think that S8 would lower energy drops after the fact, especially since some alicorns have been purchased outright and that would be taking away value from something we bought. I don't think that would be right. Right now I don't know if it's me or the game, so verification of minimum drops would be appreciated. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    All of the daily energy animals that have been released since February have a minimum drop of 2 compared to the older ones that offer at least 4 per collection. The list of disappointments include: Spring Unicorn, Sweet Tooth, Cupid Troll, Enfield and the Pastel Alicorn.

There is a thread started where people have noticed this same thing, you should check it out. The gist is that while lots of people have been netting less energy from their dailies, none of the older Alis have had their minimums lowered as originally feared.

Executive Chef
    today's minimum is 4 with normal drops.
    after a week I'll post detailed results so we can also compare weekly alis with older daily alis and newer ones. I'll be checking dragons too as part, even if not everyday, of energy givers.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    I think all of the lower than 4 have been from Valentines Day or later. What's the Cupid Troll? I finished the every event since Valentines Day. Was the Troll a sale item? I don't remember it and don't see it in my kingdom or in storage. I remember a reset when I finished a goal, but I didn't see a prize in inventory so I assumed it was crowns or coins.

Thanks for settling the alicorn question. I am going to be careful about spending gems on alicorns from now on. It's not worth any more than 100 gems for a net of 1 energy/day. I think that CS is hurting itself by dropping any alicorn drops. I won't buy them unless they guarantee at least a drop of 4/day. I will let my neighbors know that they have dropped the minimum energy drops to 2 from 4 and they can make up their own minds about if it's worth it to them. It just saves me money.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    I think all of the lower than 4 have been from Valentines Day or later. What's the Cupid Troll? I finished the every event since Valentines Day. Was the Troll a sale item? I don't remember it and don't see it in my kingdom or in storage. I remember a reset when I finished a goal, but I didn't see a prize in inventory so I assumed it was crowns or coins.

Thanks for settling the alicorn question. I am going to be careful about spending gems on alicorns from now on. It's not worth any more than 100 gems for a net of 1 energy/day. I think that CS is hurting itself by dropping any alicorn drops. I won't buy them unless they guarantee at least a drop of 4/day. I will let my neighbors know that they have dropped the minimum energy drops to 2 from 4 and they can make up their own minds about if it's worth it to them. It just saves me money.
    Cupid Troll was a gem sales item during last Valentines. A cute Troll, with bow 'n arrow, slightly animated bubbling love hearts. Was way too expensive for the drops.. but ever so cute!

The idea of controlling D'alies & other energy giving drops.. is to see if in a week the comparison between older D'alies and newer ones are more or less the same % of drops. Even if we see drops of 2.. we have to check if maybe there are more frequent higher drops than older D'alies.. before complaints.

Today usual drops with Older D'alies, with a lovely 50 from a Flower Power. Newer Spring Alis and Pastel Unicorns did give both a 9! Cupid not behaving well today.. gave 2 and 3.. BUT did give a 5 and a 7 other days.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Cupid Troll was a gem sales item during last Valentines. A cute Troll, with bow 'n arrow, slightly animated bubbling love hearts. Was way too expensive for the drops.. but ever so cute!

The idea of controlling D'alies & other energy giving drops.. is to see if in a week the comparison between older D'alies and newer ones are more or less the same % of drops. Even if we see drops of 2.. we have to check if maybe there are more frequent higher drops than older D'alies.. before complaints.

Today usual drops with Older D'alies, with a lovely 50 from a Flower Power. Newer Spring Alis and Pastel Unicorns did give both a 9! Cupid not behaving well today.. gave 2 and 3.. BUT did give a 5 and a 7 other days.
    I've started a comprehensive chart where I can plug in my daily energy drops for easy viewing. I've figured a solid week of comparison should give me good idea of what the averages are for each animal.

Today was a good day in my realm with several 50s dropping but it always seems like the Trolls don't want to help out and pull their weight around here! There was a three week period, a few months ago, where each day my 4 Trolls gave me a total of 11 energy...without fail. Didn't matter which order I tapped them in, the 4 of them always added up to 11, it was the strangest thing. I think they finally decided to quit that strategy after I refused to tap on them for three days. Now they seem to drop a variety but it's usually mostly 2s and 3s from them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've started a comprehensive chart where I can plug in my daily energy drops for easy viewing. I've figured a solid week of comparison should give me good idea of what the averages are for each animal.

Today was a good day in my realm with several 50s dropping but it always seems like the Trolls don't want to help out and pull their weight around here! There was a three week period, a few months ago, where each day my 4 Trolls gave me a total of 11 energy...without fail. Didn't matter which order I tapped them in, the 4 of them always added up to 11, it was the strangest thing. I think they finally decided to quit that strategy after I refused to tap on them for three days. Now they seem to drop a variety but it's usually mostly 2s and 3s from them.
    We can compare our 7day charts when finished.. I've been also recording drops 5 days now. More figures the better the outcome.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast