Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Energy drops from daily alicons

Executive Chef

Lightbulb Energy drops from Alis & Dalis

Another and important discussion which has come up during the flower event thread:

Would be a seperate thread to be officially opened referring and controlling the various energy drops of Alis, Dalies or others, and tables kept.

For most players who possess a flock of energy-giving characters have made personal investments spending REAL money during their years of play and dedication to their game.

These features should not be alterated as are legal, private additions.. through buying wholeprice or during sales, offered by the game.. and not classified as gifts obtained through events or lucky drops.

It's not correct to 'touch-up' such drops.. as is a private investment.. anyone can choose.. at their personal choice.. spending real money which has been sold, then paid for a certain use in play.

Controls could help to record this feature which now seems 'under target' and a clear move to reduce former enery-droppers.

I'll add here and completely agree that energy-droppers of 2-energy are highly ridiculous for the price paid.. and should be sold at much less, instead of offering empty promises and false publicity. Exactly 1 energy gained should be gifted prizes and not for sale.

Older players know exactly what their bought energy-droppers give and should be kept at that standard.
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 07-21-18 at 11:39 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Another and important discussion which has come up during the flower event thread:

Would be a seperate thread to be officially opened referring and controlling the various energy drops of Alis, Dalies or others, and tables kept.

For most players who possess a flock of energy-giving characters have made personal investments spending REAL money during their years of play and dedication to their game.

These features should not be alterated as are legal, private additions.. through buying wholeprice or during sales, offered by the game.. and not classified as gifts obtained through events or lucky drops.

It's not correct to 'touch-up' such drops.. as is a private investment.. anyone can choose.. at their personal choice.. spending real money which has been sold, then paid for a certain use in play.

Controls could help to record this feature which now seems 'under target' and a clear move to reduce former enery-droppers.

I'll add here and completely agree that energy-droppers of 2-energy are highly ridiculous for the price paid.. and should be sold at much less, instead of offering empty promises and false publicity. Exactly 1 energy gained should be gifted prizes and not for sale.

Older players know exactly what their bought energy-droppers give and should be kept at that standard.
    I haven't noticed this YET, but yesterday with my dailies most of them drop a 4 which during high energy events I have noticed that , with all the energy they ask us to use and they are doing this , I'm sorry folks thinking this is all wrong ,as long as we spend our hard earn money , they will keep doing what they want they don't seem to care about their customers any more , I feel they won't have much of a game, so many have quit this wonderful beautiful game, over the past year , with their changes but they don't seem to care,, please think about this ..please don't do it ,I hope this was all a mistake

Added more info.
    Wow don't faint but I have 4 spring daily Ali's ,,and this morning I got 3/10 energy and 1/12 this has never happen,,wow ,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 05-05-18 at 04:33 AM.

My daily Ali's were fine this morning....all 4 energy or higher. I even had a 50, 25, & a few 10s drop today.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    My daily Ali's were fine this morning....all 4 energy or higher. I even had a 50, 25, & a few 10s drop today.
    Done my first roll of old dailies .. All good
    The only 2 energies I got from my dailies today was from the Cupid troll
    Last edited by katbtodd; 05-05-18 at 12:44 PM.

Executive Chef
    Mine were all ok too today.. usual drops for Alis and Dalis with an unusual Cupid Troll drop of 5!
    A few suspected complaint comments were posted during the event.. so being alert does no harm while we're collecting and glued to our game.. collecting 'n crafting.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I haven't noticed this YET, but yesterday with my dailies most of them drop a 4 which during high energy events I have noticed that , with all the energy they ask us to use and they are doing this , I'm sorry folks thinking this is all wrong ,as long as we spend our hard earn money , they will keep doing what they want they don't seem to care about their customers any more , I feel they won't have much of a game, so many have quit this wonderful beautiful game, over the past year , with their changes but they don't seem to care,, please think about this ..please don't do it ,I hope this was all a mistake

Added more info.
    Wow don't faint but I have 4 spring daily Ali's ,,and this morning I got 3/10 energy and 1/12 this has never happen,,wow ,
    when you post 3/10 and 1/12.. do you mean 3,10, 1 and 12 energy?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    when you post 3/10 and 1/12.. do you mean 3,10, 1 and 12 energy?
    Sorry I was not clear 3 of my springs droped 10 and my forth spring drops 12 = 42 energies

Executive Chef
    Mine were all ok too today.. usual drops for Alis and Dalis with an unusual Cupid Troll drop of 5!
    A few suspected complaint comments were posted during the event.. so being alert does no harm while we're collecting and glued to our game.. collecting 'n crafting.
    That's very good for Cupid troll

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I decked all of my dailies too - about 30 of them and the min was 4 as normal.

(new thread created with existing consecutive posts originally in the Suggestion Thread but as it doesn't belong there, have created a separate thread for observations)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-06-18 at 12:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Thank you SW
    Usual collection with older D'Alis min 4 and a lovely 50energy from a Glimmeregg Ali today
    Newer D'Alis/Unis or other energy givers are posted following, as different in drops.

PASTEL ALIS x2
    may5 - 3 2
    may6 - 2 3

SPRING UNICORNS x2
    may5 - 2 3
    may6 - 2 2

CUPID TROLL x2
    may5 - 5 2
    may6 - 2 3

DARK ONYX
    may5 - 2

ENFIELD